If a foreigner loves you ,what would you do ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-21 09:46:40 |Display all floors

I want to have a real love!

I just want to have a real love!
what should I do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-21 09:54:57 |Display all floors

Hi,you! boy !

Hey, you !  handsome boy who with a pair of beautiful eyes!
I remember that you told me ,you will come here and see my new message!
I only wants to tell you, please be my friend, just be best friend!!
you are a nice guy ,and I know it ,but please be my friend!

and I never want to hurt you,you know it ! I hope you will fine!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-24 14:12:18 |Display all floors

real love

if he is good to you, and kind to you and cares more about you than he does himself, you should grab ahold of him and not let him go.
i made the mistake of letting true love pass me by and not grabbing it and holding on to it. But please be honest and open with him, tell him all the things you might think to hide, get him to be open and honest with you. does he do nice things for you? does he treat you nicely? does he give you silly gifts and nice massages? does he offer to bath and pamper you? does he want to make you happy? does he say nice things to you and tell yous how much he loves and cares about you, tells you how lovely you are? does he want to make your life better? does he want to listen to you and stare deeply into your eyes? does he listen to you when you say NO. Does he help you with your english skills?
does he want to spend 1 night with you or 1 life with you?
go ahead and be with him, hold him close, maybe marry him if he makes you happy and smile!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-24 14:42:28 |Display all floors

be careful

Many guys from west are really playboys. They say love as easy as they say hello to you on the street.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-24 14:45:50 |Display all floors

to yuyu

i cannot agree with you more though I am a guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-25 10:08:34 |Display all floors

Why do people think a foreigner is always a westerner?

Why do people think a foreigner is always a westerner? I think the Chinese are obsessed with the west.
Anyway, the moment you refer to a person as a 'foreigner', it brings distance between you and him. The person is important here and not the nationality. This has rather been a cliched topic on the forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-16 22:02:54 |Display all floors

Depend on

Nothing wrong with find a foreigner boyfriend or girlfriend,it just depends on how you love him or her, but sometimes it could be hurt by this point. As you said the "real love", this a big word. The real love is make people strong or believe whatever other do not believe. Even it is not a rational choice, but when you fall in love to someone, it is very hard avoid the big hurt if you know you will leave someday.
No one want to be hurt, we learn respond to ourselves from the growth. sometime is so painful, but it is how the real life is.
Good luck cute girl.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.