Views: 5631|Replies: 13

If a foreigner loves you ,what would you do ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-17 18:52:22 |Display all floors
Hi,guys !
do you have a foreigner bf or gf ?!
If  a  foreigner told you that he or she loves you ,could you tell me what would you do ?????

and thanks for your reading ,I'm waitting for your answer !!!

Use magic tools Report

spazster has been deleted
Post time 2004-8-17 19:25:03 |Display all floors

it depends

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-17 20:48:49 |Display all floors

Think before you act

If you are just looking for a more casual relationship, don't worry about it.  Enjoy each other's company.  However, if you are thinking more long term, i.e. towards marriage, consider that one of you will always be away from your homeland and family, and cultural differences abound.  While love can "conquer" these challenges, they are challenges nonetheless.  

My boyfriend (Irish) and I (American) just got engaged, and even though we speak the same language, some of these issues are still pressing.  But if you are in love, and you think you and your foreigner are up for the challenge, go for it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-18 02:43:22 |Display all floors

Remember that the foreigner is a person.

Remember that the foreigner is a person, a human being. You should make your decision based on how you like that person, and whether that person is right for you. Don't base your decision on nationality and skin color. Don't think in terms of "that Chinese" or "that foreigner". Think in terms of "that person."

If you like that person, don't let the fact that he/she is a foreigner discourage you from having a relationship with him/her.

If you don't like that person, don't let the fact that he/she is a foreigner encourage you in having a relationship with him/her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-18 08:17:11 |Display all floors

This world got populated by.......

Accepting his/her love or rejecting it.

That is a decision only you can make.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-18 09:20:06 |Display all floors

Hi

As  a  Chinese ,I  think  your  family  is very  interesting.Yes ,if  the  two  person  are  in  love,there  is  no  barrier.
      In  my  opinion, I think  my  bf  can  be  a  foreigner . But it  also  depends.
     Best  wishes  to  your!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-18 14:51:46 |Display all floors

I wouldn't believe

Hard to believe, He must show me he loves my country ,love Chinese food, willing to cook chinese food for me , learn mandarin to talk with  my parents and friends, love chinese culture,even some corrupt customs. And hate some bad Japanese people as I do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.