Author: Perfumecity

15 Uninhabited Islands That Will Capture Your Imagination [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-2 13:18:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Perfumecity at 2015-9-2 19:01

14. Rock Islands, Palau (Photo Credit: jirikoo)

The Rock Islands are relics of coral reefs that surfaced in the Southern Lagoon of Palau. Although the islands are famous for their beaches, most parts of the islands are still largely uninhabited. These Rock Islands are home to the Jellyfish Lake.

Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-2 13:20:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Perfumecity at 2015-9-2 19:02

15. Devon Island, Canada (Photo Credit: angus.duncan)

Devon Island in Canada is the 27th largest island, and the largest island on the planet to be uninhabited. It is located on the Canadian arctic archipelago, and has been a testing site for Mars Rovers due to the existence of the Haughton Impact Crater on the island. Devon Island is the most space-aged, largest uninhabited island on the planet.

Many of these islands are laden with history. Some offer you the opportunity to explore nature as it is meant to be appreciated: untouched and free. If you are planning a trip then do make sure you have permission to step onto your island from the relevant authorities. If you are looking for a destination that is a bit different then you will certainly find it in this list.

Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-2 15:24:20 |Display all floors
Beautiful pictures

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-2 20:45:57 |Display all floors
Island ---------ai-land---------我的地盘(my farmland for living!)-----------
I think any of those wonderful places would be more valuable than the tall buildings in our town since natural beauty is always more attractive than man-made things!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-2 20:58:47 |Display all floors
the pictures really set my mind wondering. what if i am in one of those places. there is something common in these beautuful places that is peace.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-3 18:20:55 |Display all floors
Amazing.l

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-3 18:34:57 |Display all floors
ysyaileen Post time: 2015-9-2 20:58
the pictures really set my mind wondering. what if i am in one of those places. there is something c ...

No traffic

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.