Author: Oyugun

Three Chemical Explosions in One Month in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-3 18:52:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-3 22:01:22 |Display all floors
Its like that is it ?

the mayor of tianjin served under Xi at one point.
the main share holder of the company (in tainjin) that exploded is a head of one of the national oil companies. head of the very company that is investigating the very company the head is an owner of.

all very intertwined this story

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-3 22:29:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-4 14:50:47 |Display all floors
Internal in-fightings, ie., the "Xi gang" verses the "anti-Xi gang", is my wager... Chemical accidents, my opinion, can't produce such massive almost nuke-like explosions... These explosion appear more a mother of all b*mbs or sabotage of military warehouses packed full of shells and other military weapons rather than an industrial accident.  When MH-370 went missing, "the Chinese Martyrs Group" was the only group that claimed responsibility and now I know what this group is all about... My hypothesis: 90% chance probability these explosions are our (China's) Timothy Vague /Lin Biao class/type domestic terrorism while 9.999% chance probability it's tge work of a Chinese Turkistan terroriists, while a 0.001% chance probability it's an accident...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-4 21:08:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-5 04:55:56 |Display all floors
ADIR Post time: 2015-9-4 05:08
Your hypothesis is wrong.

Industrial disasters are a unique post-industrial age creation of man.  ...

I know all about those part of our humanoid history, ADIR. In fact, I know more than you do about disasters of our past. For examples, you've forgotten about the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, about the Three Mile Island disaster, and, about the Fukujima meltdown which was as a result of the tsunami. IMHO. this Chinese disaster, however accidental it might have been sold us, have all the signatures of domestic terrorism in it.

ITs like thus: no one with as much as half of a brain in them would ship or store dangerous goods such as high explosives or volatile chemical in highly concentrated population centers such as Tientsin, not these days anyway, and, the Chinese are no different in that respect.  In fact, I'm inclined to believe that they (Chinese) might even be the more carefull in that respect because of volatility of terrorism they (Chinese) faces with terrorist activities exercised by Xinjiang separatists. However, internal unrest and political upheaval inside a country on the brink of a civil war like unrest is much a possibility and you guys better believe it.

My hypothesis is like this: the gang-of-Xi are a sweeping process to secure their power and hence are exploiting the law to persecute their rivals under the pretence of xxxx by arresting incarcerating its rivalries left and right and, to protect themselves, these rivals goes on war mode, in other words, espionage is the means of which these things gets done in China. Catching on to where my speculations are leading?

I suspect the warehouses to be secretive military warehouses and facilities that houses PLA shells rockets and missiles accessible to personnels of the PLA and espionage is how these plants and storages were lit and the explosions were set off.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-5 05:21:11 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2015-9-2 14:11
not surprised,
also at the same time attacks on china's share market

Having high safety standards would prevent accidents likes this occurring on this scale again

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.