Views: 1353|Replies: 5

Helping the left behind children [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-26 10:08:37 |Display all floors
  Children need parents' love and guidance; without them, they will grow up confused, angry and lost. The eldest of the four youngsters in Guizhou province who took their lives with poison in despair at being abandoned did not want that fate.. It has taken the tragedy to remind officials of the grim reality faced by the nation's millions-strong "left behind generation".

A child bids goodbye to her parents at a railway station in Weihai, East China's Shandong province, on Tuesday. [Photo/Xinhua]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-26 10:09:15 |Display all floors

Two children prepare to board a train for hometown after spending summer vacation with their parents in Weihai, East China's Shandong province, on Tuesday. [Photo/Xinhua]

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-27 04:33:01 |Display all floors
This is a strange part of the Chinese culture that would be unacceptable in the West

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-28 09:56:46 |Display all floors
We thought we were the best family lover in the world. Our children and parents have to become the left behind ones due to we need work hardly in another city which far away from the hometown, we believe we can repay them with better life after we earn more money, it seems we forget what is the most important at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-28 21:33:43 |Display all floors
We must pay enough attention to the special group of weak people who are us in the past!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-9 08:18:43 |Display all floors
Chinese parents usually want to make money to change the poor life , but ignore accompanying the children. I was a stay-at-home girl, I know the feeling of  been left at home with my grandparents. fortunately, i grew up healthy. Now work together with my parents in the same city.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.