Author: voice_cd

Survey: How do you view China-US relations?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-2 09:32:08 |Display all floors
None of us hopes there will be more conflicts between China and united states since we need to cooperate and learn each other from time to time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 14:29:59 |Display all floors
I‘ve already submitted my survey and waiting for my lady luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 15:50:55 |Display all floors
i 've already finfished it. hoepng i will get the kindle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 17:51:08 |Display all floors
I am right on the edge of your participant age.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-11 16:57:34 |Display all floors
I suggest that more American people visits China and spend time with Chinese people to find out what a kind of nice people we are. I work in a multinational country. Many American colleagues of mine says they love China and they find Chinese people very friendly. American goverment should stop the propaganda of the threat of rising China! We are two of the most influencing powerful countries in the world and we should work together hand in hand to create a harmonious world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-11 21:29:48 |Display all floors
The relations are pretty good. Of course, in the media you can find many articles about two countries' disagreements, but that's normal, as China is challenging USA's position. However, I do not see any possibility for the relations to become bad or even very bad in the nearest future.

----------------------------------
Find the best articles of world's press here: www.facebook.com/WorthReadingStuff

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.