Author: rkn

Do You Believe In Karma?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-13 16:32:05 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-8-13 14:20
My ex-wife is homeless, the children hate her, I have the money for the sale of the house, she has ...

that is a very difficult situation   How is she going to pay the bill when she is homeless? You could help her find a new job and apply for welfare whilst working. It doesn't hurt to be a good man even after a painful divorce Dusty. Just an opinion Sir, not an advice.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-13 16:36:06 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-8-13 16:32
that is a very difficult situation   How is she going to pay the bill when she is homeless? You  ...

I made her homeless I took everything from her through the court. The judge told her he has never met a woman with such greed and no regard for another person. I was called a honest and upstanding husband and father.
F u ker her she could die for all and my children and would not care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 16:43:44 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-8-13 16:36
I made her homeless I took everything from her through the court. The judge told her he has never  ...

If we go by karma, she probably deserves what she got. If we go by the same karma you have left a soul in a very difficult situation however just and fair it may sound. She is probably struggling now because of what transpired. You could still make peace with her and still not be in a relationship with her. Besides, it sounds like your new wife is an angel from heaven.  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-13 16:49:02 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-8-13 16:43
If we go by karma, she probably deserves what she got. If we go by the same karma you have left a  ...

She could fall off the face of the Earth for all I care

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 18:00:38 |Display all floors
Very interesting topic. Yes i do believe that there is a law of karma, as physic's law every action has a reaction. Its really little complex to understand for the people who have a lower consciousness. Same as a sweeper try to understand software program.
They think its not the food, nutrition, air etc which make's a person alive. When a person die all these things are still inside  the body but the person is no more. And also they find it out that brain in the one which make you think and take decision. That means there is something which make all this done. That they call is ATMA, PURUSHA, BRAHMAN or SOUL. So all the things what we did is written inside this soul or we can say , all what we have done have a deep impression. When this outside body is finished, expired, died    etc etc the soul or atma search for another body. It carry those impression to the new body and it start to reflect it out. Same as all the parents nature carry to their kids through Gene.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 18:15:10 |Display all floors
Karma is religion

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 19:50:29 |Display all floors
amuyaima Post time: 2015-8-13 18:00
Very interesting topic. Yes i do believe that there is a law of karma, as physic's law every action  ...

What if the person or animal has no soul, will karma hold for such a person/animal? You have probably heard of cloned animals like Dolly the sheep. I doubt if that sheep has got a soul like an ordinary sheep.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.