Author: rkn

Do You Believe In Karma?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-13 14:42:47 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-8-13 13:53
Interesting stuff. I am not trying to prove you wrong speaker1234, I am just trying to reason with ...

You can ask questions. We encourage questions. It's the only way to know if we are making any sense.

This question of "new souls" has never crossed my own mind, but I know it is a very common question, because I've heard it a million times before.

Answers.
1. The Earth is not the only dimension that contains life.
2. Since time is simultaneous, we live all our lives at once. This means that one soul can create many personalities; they are called reincarnational selves that are your past and future selves.

There may be other answers, but that's all I can remember right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 14:44:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by speaker1234 at 2015-8-13 14:52
parcher Post time: 2015-8-13 14:32

possibly. or be put in a similar situation where he would be made to understand how his rape victims felt.

edit: this was reply to your post that was edited and basically deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 14:51:06 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-8-13 14:32

No, I don't believe all disabled people are being punished for former crimes. It may be true for some cases, but it is not true for all. And it is not punishment per se, but it is experience necessary for spiritual growth.

You don't need to buy it. I'm not here to sell it to you. You can tell us what you believe. I tell you what I believe. Live you life as you wish. End of story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 15:03:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by speaker1234 at 2015-8-13 15:04

But my beliefs have helped me tremendously, and the feeling is shared by many others who are on the same boat. I share it here in hope that you might benefit as well.

There is no punishment from karma itself. The problem the idea of karma, is that some people unintentionally or intentionally use it to scare you. You should know that fear is used as a form of control, and that under true spirituality, you should never be made to feel afraid. The corrective mechanisms of karma is only there to make you eventually learn love. If there is no karma, how would you ever know what is right and what is wrong.

There is nothing to be afraid of. You create your own reality. No one can hurt you without your implicit consent. This is absolutely true. No one can make you die, if it is not your time to go. If it is your time to go, because you are done with this life, nothing can save you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 15:32:51 |Display all floors
speaker1234 Post time: 2015-8-13 14:42
You can ask questions. We encourage questions. It's the only way to know if we are making any sens ...

you are quite a wonder

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 15:46:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rkn at 2015-8-13 15:49
speaker1234 Post time: 2015-8-13 14:42
You can ask questions. We encourage questions. It's the only way to know if we are making any sens ...

I believe it will be quite arrogant to assume life exists only on earth with the number of new stars they keep discovering. 100 billion stars not to talk about planets. We couldn't possibly be the only ones

I am assuming you believe in parallel worlds. I don't know how that works but I have watched some scientists talk about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 16:03:00 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-8-13 15:46
I believe it will be quite arrogant to assume life exists only on earth with the number of new star ...

I think it's too hard to try to describe. I don't really follow science, because they are wrong about so many things, and they can't help you where spirituality can.

If you want to experience other dimensions for yourself, then try astral projection. Once you know how to leave your body, you will know how true it all is, and how misled everyone else is. You will be happy to find the truth about life, to say the least, and you will want to share with others, but you will find that most won't believe you. But no matter, because you will be reassured of your own immortality.

Anyway....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.