Author: rkn

Do You Believe In Karma?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-13 11:58:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by speaker1234 at 2015-8-13 12:13
parcher Post time: 2015-8-13 10:30
Its all bull..
how can a rapist in the uk will 7 million on the lottery!!!
if karma was real, is the ...

Karma spans more than one lifetime. The act of rape is one incident, and it is unrelated to him winning the lottery.

Perhaps in his previous lifetime he had been very generous to others, and so it returned to him in this lifetime.

I'm not a psychic, but a real psychic could tell you if you have his name.

If you don't trust psychics, then hypnosis on the rapist also works.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 12:25:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-8-13 09:55
You sound both convincing and being convinced. I can listen to someone who is convinced of his o ...

It's not just one lifetime I'm talking about. After several lifetimes, before you leave Earth, you will have learned love. No one is here for only one lifetime. I think the minimum lifetime is at least 2, and you will need to have been at least once a mother and a father. This information was got from the spirit world, yes.

I can't prove anything to you, and it's not my intention, but I have enough proof to convince myself...the OP asked, I answered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 12:35:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by speaker1234 at 2015-8-13 12:36
seneca Post time: 2015-8-13 09:57
I find this very, very confusing and troubling:

You posit that good is absolute and absolutely  ...

This is a very common belief, that the world works in duality: If there is white, there must be black. If there is up, there must be down. If there is love, there must be hate. If there is good, there must be evil.

But it is just the human brain trying to put life into neat packages, when it isn't necessarily so. For example, space itself is an illusion, so how can you even say there is "up" and "down."

Also, hate is not the opposite of love, but the opposite of love is indifference. Hate is an emotion that can and should be transformed into love. How? That's what you will learn while you are here.

It seems there is evil, but if you really understood the nature of reality, you will understand that what seems to be "evil" is in reality work towards all that is good. We are here to learn. It's okay to believe in evil, and as long as you believe in it, you will encounter it. But if you don't believe in evil, (and if you really understood what I have been trying to say, then you will see the advantage of such a belief), you won't meet it in your own reality.

All in all, you can't trust human perception, although it is all what most people just rely on. There is also knowledge from the inner world that you may obtain, such as through hypnosis or through dreams. Science has also proven that the chair you are sitting on is not solid, but this is offensive to your human senses, is it not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 13:53:35 |Display all floors
speaker1234 Post time: 2015-8-13 08:54
You can find the things I have said from many different sources, and they all are saying the same t ...

Interesting stuff. I am not trying to prove you wrong speaker1234, I am just trying to reason with you. Could be that my understanding is limited. We were about 500 million in the 1500s but today, we are over 7 billion. Where did all the new souls come from if reincarnation is a cycle?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 14:18:08 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-8-13 10:16
Yes

What influences you to take such a stand?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-13 14:20:46 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-8-13 14:18
What influences you to take such a stand?

My ex-wife is homeless, the children hate her, I have the money for the sale of the house, she has to pay my legal bill,  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-13 14:32:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2015-8-13 14:43
speaker1234 Post time: 2015-8-13 11:58
Karma spans more than one lifetime. The act of rape is one incident, and it is unrelated to him win .

You sound like Glen Hoddle ( ex england manager)....
he also beleives in this karma business...
like disabled people are being punished for former crimes etc...
rape victims are also being punished then?
i dont buy it, ....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.