Author: rkn

Do You Believe In Karma?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-13 03:16:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rkn at 2015-8-13 03:51
speaker1234 Post time: 2015-8-13 00:57
There is this story of a couple whose child of 3 years died of a strange disease. The couple came to ...

''If you are still a beginner''   Man, I wasn't kidding after all when I thought you were a monk or possibly Superman's cousin.

What you say sounds familiar because I have watched ''The Secret'' before and it does talk about the law of attraction. How that works in everyday life, I am not really sure.

All the same re-incarnation is quite an interesting topic. Do you believe it is possible to live as a human today and come back as a dog in your next life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 08:54:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by speaker1234 at 2015-8-13 08:57
rkn Post time: 2015-8-13 03:16
''If you are still a beginner''   Man, I wasn't kidding after all when I thought you were a monk  ...

You can find the things I have said from many different sources, and they all are saying the same thing. At the soul level, a part of you also already know it. Such things have been proven by hypnosis and other natural paranormal occurrences, but there are still skeptics denying this and that. They don't want to understand, so they won't. If you research it and/or try to find out for yourself, there's no denying that reincarnation is true. This is not the only life you've got.

What I believe, what we have is a human consciousness, and with that, you can only come back as a human. Dogs have a dog consciousness. Dolphins have a dolphin consciousness. Though I believe you can send fragments of yourself to reincarnate as a dog, although that's not what usually happens.

People use the term "dog" as an insult, and that only works because we think humans are the most superior species here. We think we are more superior than the "other animals." We're not. We're not even more superior than plants. We are a part of nature, and we are supposed to cooperate with nature. But what's happening today is we are trying to conquer nature...we will soon learn that nature cannot be conquered.

By the way, I'm not a monk nor Superman's cousin...but I say that some people are beginners and others are more advanced, because some people are new here, perhaps it's their first or second lifetime, while others have already been through several lifetimes so they understand more. It's nothing miraculous. Any psychic power displayed by one human being is innate in human nature and can be developed by anyone with enough desire.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-8-13 09:55:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-8-13 09:57:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 10:03:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-13 10:16:53 |Display all floors
Yes

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-13 10:30:39 |Display all floors
Its all bull..
how can a rapist in the uk will 7 million on the lottery!!!
if karma was real, is the money a way of saying he was innocent, and his victim was lying?
no such thing as karma
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.