Author: Perfumecity

20 Sexiest Beaches Around the World   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-13 15:47:38 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2015-8-13 13:13
It would appear the clever Perfumecity has again used English in an incorrect way.  I suggest that m ...

hehe. Leave Perfumecity alone. It's the only way we'll know we've stumbled upon a Chinese site, and not a western site.

But if I may, your use of English isn't correct, either. Is she a blogger? Technically, she's just a poster. There is a difference between starting threads and writing blogs, although the Chinese way of using threads is often just for talking to yourself...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 15:51:07 |Display all floors
This Chinese way does fit my inclinations well, though. In a western site, I wouldn't just keep posting in a thread if no one replied to me. But here, that's the norm for most of the Chinese posters, so I can do that, too, and not feel weird, and just keep writing as I wish, even if I'm the only one writing....lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 16:36:34 |Display all floors
speaker1234 Post time: 2015-8-13 17:47
hehe. Leave Perfumecity alone. It's the only way we'll know we've stumbled upon a Chinese site, an ...

In fact Speaker you also need some English lessons? or perhaps you are just protecting your ladyfriend Perfumecity,???  good to see a gentleman protecting the fairer  sex.  But alas  Speaker ,,,Perfumcity is classified as a Blogger.  Get your act together and your info correct before you protect the ladies  Speaker.  Have a nice day and get yourself an oxford dictionary.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 16:46:36 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2015-8-13 16:36
In fact Speaker you also need some English lessons? or perhaps you are just protecting your ladyfr ...

First of all, I'm not a guy. Secondly, she has zero blogs to her name. How can she be a blogger? Hello? Do you know what a blogger is?...But this is the type of petty arguments that I won't engage in. So I'm stopping.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-13 16:52:31 |Display all floors
Very nice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 22:23:10 |Display all floors
speaker1234 Post time: 2015-8-13 18:46
First of all, I'm not a guy. Secondly, she has zero blogs to her name. How can she be a blogger? H ...

you are stopping because i am correct and u are just protecting your lady friend..   get a dictionary if u want to come on here it is and english site.    and for the sake of the lord   it is a blog site you fool..  you are the same as your friend perfumecity very simple minded and fragile    get a life and i suggest u stop protecting the lady perfumecity which u appear to want to do at all cost to your integrity you fool

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 22:28:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by speaker1234 at 2015-8-13 23:11

Perfumecity, I enjoy many of your threads. Ignore the negative people. Keep up the good work.

Edit. Also, I want to say that the people who are really good at English, and I mean the white western professionals from English-speaking countries, won't ever correct your English if you didn't ask for it. It's considered rude. They will try to understand you instead. This is just a forum, after all, it is not formal. And the English language can be flexible...those who insist on rigid rules can't be considered to be good at English.

By the way, the person can't even tell the difference between a "blog site" and a forum. Need I say more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.