Author: rkn

Why Do Couples Cheat In A Relationship?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-6 17:54:32 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2015-8-5 02:44
to be honest, it is not the fault or the responsibility of the government to deal with relationshi ...

sounds logical. I was thinking people cheat because it appears easy to do so. If they enact laws to punish those caught cheating people might want to think twice before trying it or don't you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-6 17:57:12 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2015-8-2 04:15
The answer is
different skin
different smell

I didn't know the factors were that many. Maybe now I do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-6 18:04:30 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-8-6 17:54
sounds logical. I was thinking people cheat because it appears easy to do so. If they enact laws t ...

in Saudi Arabia adulterers are flogged
tough enough laws for you?

there is a point where there is too much government interference in the private lives of citizens.
this is one of them
if immature socially awkward people want to get married because of traditional pressures to do so, and then can't handle the consequences, or because there is so much interference from parents in married couples lives, subsequent behaviour is the responsibility of the individuals, not the government.

once you are 18 in most countries you are considered an adult and therefore responsible for your own decisions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-6 18:20:13 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2015-8-6 18:04
in Saudi Arabia adulterers are flogged
tough enough laws for you?

You do make a lot of sense. I was considering a scenario where the victim is empowered to do something about the situation because he/she is the one going to suffer a lot. Probably from emotional crisis should it occur not to talk about the kids if any. If it can be resolved amicably, that's fine but what if they are unable to reconcile after such an incident? There ought to be a way of discouraging cheating or what do you think?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-6 18:41:57 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-8-6 17:46
If you belong to someone, the person is probably right for you. If the right person comes along la ...

if the right one comes along later, and we keep repeating that, how many right ones will we have?
Before we all met our current gf/wives I am sure we all thought the same about them. Lust is lust......nothing wrong in window shopping...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-6 20:31:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by BlondeAmber at 2015-8-6 20:33
rkn Post time: 2015-8-6 18:20
You do make a lot of sense. I was considering a scenario where the victim is empowered to do somet ...

I maintain that most marital problems are the result of poor communication and immaturity on the part of the people involved.

most of the girls (and boys) I have encountered in China have an extremely immature and child-like view of what marriage really involves: they have poor social skills and have no sense of personal responsibility and fail to consider the consequences of their actions preferring to act before thinking.
They are unable to compromise or negotiate that relationships need.
people are pressured into marriage by 'tradition' when they are clearly not ready for it and have no sense of the challenges and obligations they need to deal with other people, and the self control of a child.
They then don't have the maturity do deal with relationship problems.

the 'victim' of such immaturity is society as a whole.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-6 20:51:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rkn at 2015-8-6 21:52
parcher Post time: 2015-8-6 18:41
if the right one comes along later, and we keep repeating that, how many right ones will we have?

window shopping, how about that? Isn't your wife/husband suppose to be your soulmate and how many soulmates are enough for one person?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.