Author: rkn

Why Do Couples Cheat In A Relationship?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-5 02:44:21 |Display all floors
Harvey-Shanghai Post time: 2015-8-4 11:40
Cheating is a reslut of  unnecessary education and  poor living condition .
Many people inorder to   ...

to be honest, it is not the fault or the responsibility of the government to deal with relationships, but for the couple themselves.
People cheat in marriages.
maybe because they are not mature enough, maybe because they are not honest, poor communication, unrealistic expectations, there are many reasons.

many people rush into marriage because they are pressured by family.
people should take responsibility for their choices and decisions and deal with them as adults.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-5 07:43:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2015-8-5 08:10
rkn Post time: 2015-8-5 02:33
16, that is quite an achievement Parcher. Do you think compatibility has a role to play in it? You ...

it wouldn't harm, but to be blunt, cheating in China is mainly down to money!!!! or lack of it...

bottom line is: if you have money its unlikely you will be getting divorced.......
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-5 10:59:21 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-8-5 02:41
Do you think it is a great idea to punish couples who cheat? Why give your heart to someone only f ...

Sorry, I absolutely not understand what you said ?what you want to express ?
Would you please explain about it ?Your reply is appreciated!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-5 18:58:29 |Display all floors
Harvey-Shanghai Post time: 2015-8-5 10:59
Sorry, I absolutely not understand what you said ?what you want to express ?
Would you please exp ...

That's alright, I sometimes don't understand what I say. What I was trying to say in my previous comment was that it wouldn't be a bad idea to have laws empowering people whose spouses/partners cheat on them. I know it sounds crazy but that could discourage people from cheating because you know you are screwed when you get caught.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-5 23:45:14 |Display all floors
OPPORTUNITY and more opportunity around the block...been there done that & still at it  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-6 00:01:24 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-7-31 19:12
I'm very loyal to my wife, I can look at a very beautiful girl and enjoy her beauty and not think  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-6 03:22:10 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-8-5 23:45
OPPORTUNITY and more opportunity around the block...been there done that & still at it

Over 50 percent of men admit to cheating in a relationship. Surprisingly, some women are not immune to cheating. I think they could work on making some hormones less active but not redundant. We still need them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.