Views: 5834|Replies: 9

Should I give up ?Really puzzled… [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-10 13:22:24 |Display all floors
I'm a chinese girl.I knew a guy from Singapore around one year ago.By the way,we never see each other before.Just chat on icq.We have a lot of same views on different things.Almost we talk to one another everyday night.Shared the joy and sad between us.Little by little,we fall in love with each other naturely.We change sms everyday and express our thoughs in the past one year.I feel that he always on my mind.We always trying our best to maintain the relationship.Although we both of us know that  keep in touch with icq is very difficult.We also hold the line.As long as we are happy from our hearts.Its worth to do that.
    I planed to make a trip to Singapore this summer holiday.But maybe i did not expect that I will not be able to make it for the trip.I can’t get my visa cos of some reasons.So my trip must  postpone to next year.SO SAD.At that moments I can’t accept this fact at all. We have waited for a year already. My heart is really really painful.He console me when he knew the whole process.He said maybe he can come to china next year.He will try his best to come.He didn’t blame me at all.It's fate.No one expects that to happen.We should accept this fact and have confidence in ourselvies in the future.I know that he also was feeling not good.I should not let him worry about me.
    But I was puzzled now.Even if we see each other in person,we only just meet. Don't know need how more years can be together.2 years?5 years?or even more?I’m 23 years old this year,not young. Sometimes i also don’t wanna think about it.But our life is realistic.What should I do?Give it up?Look for a new relationship?Very hard for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-10 14:14:33 |Display all floors

Never give up~

Two beings destined to marry each other, though thousands of miles apart, are tied together with an invisible red thread by an old man under the moonlight...Network is now a implement for communication, it speed our life and more convenient for us...As to your trouble, in my personal view, one of you need to abandon something for your future, never say die before seeing the result, good luck for you~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-10 14:16:44 |Display all floors

give up

if he doesn't come to see you but wants you to see him.

Being good friends instead of being a couple is also a good idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-10 15:01:49 |Display all floors

GIVE IT UP, GIRL

If he wants a serious relationship, he will come to see you, if he didnot, then..it is up to you, to give it up...cyber-love doesnt work indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-11 10:54:28 |Display all floors

syber-love ,take it serious!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-11 10:58:49 |Display all floors

Thanks

Don't know what to say.Thanks for your replies.But I got a question,A serious relationship is given up so easily?Say to give up then give up?I don't know how to do...Cos i can't bear to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-11 11:10:05 |Display all floors

re:

"first time" is always so difficult to deal with.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.