Chinese in Taiwan [Copy link] 中文

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-8-9 17:31:59 |Display all floors

I noticed

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-9 18:13:36 |Display all floors

Dazzman

I don't watch television at all. Perhaps it is you that watch too many late night talk shows. I get news from less biased sources than TW media.

Insult me and the real Taivvanese all you want if it makes you feel better, but once again you don't know what you are talking about.

Just wait 'til year end and then come back and talk to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-9 22:19:03 |Display all floors

creating public fear is key to political success

Abien successfully created fear among the Taiwanese people before the election by fabricating the timely attempt assassination, along with his expensive but ineffective defense referrendum. All these moves were aimed at escalating public fear and hatred against our cross-straight blood sisters and brothers. While it is true to a certain extent that China has been hostile to Taiwan in many aspects, but Abien and Lu have done nothing but provoked more war threats.

During the past few months, there's the stock plunge, the Pentagon report suggesting Taiwan's possibility to target China, then the recent unreasonbly over-priced arms deal proposal. Not only has cross-straight situation deteriorated, but also Taiwan's internal dividedness and economic uncertainty.

The funny thing is... the US "mistakenly" fingerprinted Taiwan's de facto diplomatic presence in the US (the equivalent of an ambassador). We all know that fingerprinting foreign guests is a discriminatory measure which most of western Europe, Japan, and Sinapore are not subject to it. And yet, the ambassador of America's major arms buyer is fingerprinted... as if he's even lower than any regular citizen from Japan or Western Europe. In other words, the representative of the island that it vows to protect is "mistakenly" considered as a possible "terror suspect." And this is the country that is supposed to protect Taiwan?

Taiwan will be betrayed and deserted by America... and the only friend we'll have that is willing to take us to refuge is China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-9 23:11:52 |Display all floors

staighttalk

"I don't watch television at all. Perhaps it is you that watch too many late night talk shows. I get news from less biased sources than TW media.

Insult me and the real Taivvanese all you want if it makes you feel better, but once again you don't know what you are talking about.

Just wait 'til year end and then come back and talk to me."

i read the news. wat i said are facts

im not insultin are the so called real taiwanese wat i said is true.Nuttin bad about it. Plus wat got me started is when u said we should pack are bags and move to china.

don't make it seem like im the bad guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-9 23:26:14 |Display all floors

mike

you think US really care about tw democarcy???
all they want is us keep buyin out dated, over priced wepons.Which they sell almost double the price compare to other nations.
Plus they see TW as a strategic place to but there milatary toys.So when incase later on us and china have any conflict they will have the advantge

and if u dont know china is changin everyday. signs of deomcarcy.
Yes they still have a long way but it is a start.
did u know the pres of china now was demoreactly elected????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-9 23:32:21 |Display all floors

straighttalk

"I don't watch television at all. Perhaps it is you that watch too many late night talk shows. I get news from less biased sources than TW media.

Just wait 'til year end and then come back and talk to me."

Straigttalk plz listen

i get my source  by readin the news

i neveer insulted you. mybe u just hurt cause its true. i dont want to soud like a little boy but when u said we should pack up and move to china.Well that kinda ticked me off.

and y you in a CHINADAILY if you so anti china dont u green folks got ur own sites??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-10 01:27:33 |Display all floors

Dazzman

It's cool. I know we will never agree, let's try to live with that.

We 'green' folks hang out here to give you guys something to talk about. It would be a pretty boring place if you all just sat around patting each others backs wouldn't it now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.