Author: rkn

Are We Better Off As A Cashless Society [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-7-16 03:38:23 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2015-7-15 21:09
Well that is beyond hypocrisy in my opinion. You attack me because you think that I am mooching of ...

I get no profit

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-7-16 07:43:14 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-7-15 11:42
Looks like plastic is the future Dusty but people argue that it will give the banks and government ...

That's what America is transitioning to right now. If you have a bad credit score, you might not find work, be able to rent an apartment or buy a car, and you car insurance is likely to be more expensive.
The thing is, credit scores are ephemeral. On any given day, the formulation can change to suit the lending corporations, meaning that you have very little control over your credit score. Even failure to pay a parking ticket will result in a negative report. Heavens forbid if you pay a bill late!
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-16 07:44:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-16 08:11:49 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2015-7-16 07:43
That's what America is transitioning to right now. If you have a bad credit score, you might not f ...

Gosh, what has car insurance premium and car ticket fines got to do with credit ratings?.
US is puzzling.
Over here, car insurance premiums are regulated. If one has bad accident records, he loses his NCB (no claim bonus). Any claims for accidents will increases premium cost. For good clean record, NCB can go up to 55%, which is a big saving for careful drivers.
Car fine tickets will never tie to a person's credit ratings  It does not reflect the person's character of a good borrower or otherwise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-16 13:26:15 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2015-7-16 07:44
If your name appears on the blacklist, you have got big trouble.  

If your name appears on the  ...

Shakespeare incarnate. I knew you were going to  prop up. It was just a matter of when.

I hope I am not on your black list since you are correcting me on an issue related to that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-16 13:32:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-16 14:00:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rkn at 2015-7-16 21:12

I was referring to you as Shakespeare's incarnate canadian45. Is the c in canadian suppose to be a capital letter or I am wrong on that?
So do you believe a cashless society is the way forward? I am learning a lot from the contributions made so far. I could learn from yours as well but I appreciate you correcting my errors.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.