Author: bfsuleo

Should careless parents be punished for their child's death?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-7-8 22:14:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2015-7-8 06:16
dusty1 Post time: 2015-7-8 00:04
We are talking China not America

I am talking about various nations and that is my right.
If you want your rights constrained stay in Australia.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-7-8 22:51:30 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-7-8 22:14
I did Suàntóu bí. Go back and try reading again.

No Mr Petty Insulter, you said parents should be held responsible, no mention of puishment, no suggestion os what punishment is suitable, justan attempt as usual to remove the thread away from a bad thing happening in China

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-7-8 22:52:25 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-7-8 22:14
I did Suàntóu bí. Go back and try reading again.

No Mr Petty Insulter, you said parents should be held responsible, no mention of puishment, no suggestion os what punishment is suitable, justan attempt as usual to remove the thread away from a bad thing happening in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-8 22:58:42 |Display all floors
Parents should always be held accountable and responsible for their children. It does not mean they will never make mistakes with the management of their children. However, we need to consider the truth about how difficult it is to raise a child. In case parents make mistakes, reprimand them. But adding punishment to a battered parent does not make sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-8 23:22:00 |Display all floors
There are many reasons that an adult can and will kill an infant.
Everyone automatically assumes all parents are kind to babies born.
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE CRIMINAL MIND.   
a. Jealousy.... a child born out of wedlock or an affair. The innocent child is killed for revenge.
b. It is a female baby, so the family kill it so they can have another in hopes of a male child.
c. An attempt to sell off a child for money gone awry..... getting rid of evidence before police arrives.
d. The family is poor and cannot afford a baby, but contraceptives failed.  
e. Inheritance..... one parent wants to run off with money. Killing off the heir suits them well.
f. Parties who have been abused by the other.... may become mentally unstable and vent their frustrations on the the baby.
g. Irresponsible maids murder the baby then make it look like an accident.
h. The child is born with severe illness..... parents cannot afford the medication /surgery.
I could write more but...... Just search the internet for criminal cases where babies are murdered.

If you are a responsible parent, know that laws are there to protect ALL children, strict laws ensure the safety of your child and can motivate you to be a better parent. Not sure... seek help.
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE CRIMINAL MIND.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-9 04:03:39 |Display all floors
Here in Canada criminal charges are sometimes brought against negligent parents and they are sometimes convicted and sometimes imprisoned. This has been the case for as long as I've been alive (72.5 years). I suspect there are similar laws in China. Do a search of Chinese laws instead of arguing.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-9 05:59:49 |Display all floors
poor little baby,sorry for everything...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.