Author: dusty1

Chinas Share Market Frozen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-7 22:30:14 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2015-7-7 09:08
I hadn't realised the people of Guangxi were given such special treatment. Can you explain why the ...

As commented and corrected elsewhere, this shows that you have a fairly limited understanding of Chinese culture, let alone its geography. Almost everyone would be familiar with the way that "guanxi" means the special favours you can derive from your relationship with others in positions of power. This often is cause for bribery, corruption and the maladministration of government departments and many other areas of Chinese society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-7 22:31:29 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2015-7-7 21:16
"Prospectus are not reliable, before going to public most of the shares have already been distribu ...

Fair enough, or merely that he just can't spell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-8 00:29:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-8 00:37:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-8 01:42:47 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2015-7-7 18:29
Sorry, was that Swedish, Esperanto or another desperate attempt to convey something in Putonghua m ...

I am the only one here who speaks Swedish.

OWNED!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-8 05:47:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Newtown at 2015-7-8 08:55

Sorry about that Chief, I was struggling to discern if you were criticising this poster's poor spelling ( although you mentioned that it was about Chinese tones ) rather than the meaning of "guanxi" itself with which you are clearly up to speed and which only reveals my poor perception of sarcasm in this case.

And to unrelatedly report the wisdom of Confucius, "man who root train, frigging loco".

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-7-8 08:07:52 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-7-7 22:18
Isn't it sad that nobody keeps doing this ?

If others want to waste their money who an I to stop them?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.