Author: rkn

Are We Better Off As A Cashless Society [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-6 00:33:42 |Display all floors
A wonderful idea! Yes, let's give total control of our money to the banks. Let's give even more power to the bankers, they don't have enough as it is. We can trust all banks and bankers implicitly. They have never let us down or caused any problems for us, have they?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-6 03:43:49 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2015-7-6 00:33
A wonderful idea! Yes, let's give total control of our money to the banks. Let's give even more powe ...

I think that decision is the government's to decide but it is just an opinion. If the power of a bank exceeds that of a government over its own citizens, frankly, I don't know how to call such a situation. If such a situation exist, then we don't venture to comment on those.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-7-6 10:07:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-6 10:43:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mixamixa at 2015-7-6 04:47
seneca Post time: 2015-7-6 04:07
Since you are most likely a pseudo Fin with a deep aversion to your true origin and a correspond ...

People with no credit or debit cards can still use Visa Electron or Mastercard Maestro cards which can be used everywhere in the world. Both cards have the wave pay system, just flash your card to the reader and items worth less than 25 euros can be bought without pin number. If there is no money in your account you cannot buy anything as all purchases are verified.

Everyone I know older than 12 have this kind of card in Finland.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-7-6 11:22:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-6 21:06:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-7-6 05:22
That is the deeper reason for the feeling of discomfort that many people have over this.

My ex ...

There is no bank in Europe that offers negative interest rates for retail banking customers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.