Author: oggyjj

有缘千里来相会--用英语说“缘” [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-12 13:00:40 |Display all floors

FYI, three more sayings

1,Have u ever read the pretty poem--A Blooming Tree,written by Xi Murong.One lyric whose original form is  "(求神)让我们结一段尘缘" is beautifully translated as"May this worldly affinity be true".
2, According to one volume of New Oriental English(the authorized magazine).“这就是缘分啊!” could also be translated as "The chemistry is working."
3,These days,one edition of the Olympic Ads is consisted of several sentences said by Mandra(the ex-president of South Africa).One sentence in the ads is "For seventeen days,they are soul mates!"It is interpreted as "十七天里,他们心有灵犀!"
<What I typed above is just for your information.There are so many sayings that can express the meaning and the artistic conception of "缘".I wish what I said could offer you even a little help!>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-13 19:44:48 |Display all floors

Thanks for your offer~

Any other sayings of Yuan, please input it here, thanks a million~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-14 15:22:08 |Display all floors

ok!

You  are  very  good!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-15 11:21:23 |Display all floors

Great

I think it's of great fun and help! Thank you very much indeed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-16 15:38:40 |Display all floors

my concept about chinese“缘”

I think it all depends on the sicuation and your luck,the above version is difficult to remember, do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-16 21:31:31 |Display all floors

my use about yuan

It is "yuan" that bring us to this forum. glad to see you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-17 08:25:54 |Display all floors

good

that is a very good!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.