Author: pnp

English Education Today And tomorrow [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-16 21:25:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-6-16 21:27:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-16 21:31:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-17 13:08:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-16 21:31
Your reading comprehension skill is in the basement, or else it is your short memory that is to  ...

You missed my point again!  If anyone wants to be a teacher in China, he must go through the legal channels; working on tourist visas is illegal, no mater how 'overqualified' he may be!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-17 15:26:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-6-16 21:25
Your self-righteous posting invites assumptions about you; if you want us to accept your view as ...

" if you want us to accept your view as authoritative and ours as inferiors...."

You are making assumptions again; where did I ever mention that my view is authoritative nd yours inferior?
I come to forum to express an opinion, and I always invite comments on the topics I raised; but you come to forum with the attitude that you are always right and attack posters instead of commenting on their posts!  You think that just because you are a VIP member, you can bully a Junior member into silence, and let you take center stage, let you have all the say! How arrogant!
No one, least of all me, should ever think that his view is authoritative.  I value comments, not personal attacks, but I will not take personal attacks lying down! There is no right or wrong opinion, everyone comes here to express his opinion based on his personal experience and perceptions and let others join in the discussion! You seem to have forgotten that a forum is a discussion platform, not one where you can impose your virews on others, or try to silence others with personal attacks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-18 11:49:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2015-6-18 12:01
seneca Post time: 2015-6-16 21:25
Your self-righteous posting invites assumptions about you; if you want us to accept your view as ...

" beginning with your xenophobic attacks on foreign teachers who you claim the "Chinese "worship" to Chinese people who pee and poo on the sidewalks - so I decline all your stereotypes now, all and without exception."

You of course do not like to see Chinese worshp of white foreign teachers exposed, as you are drawing huge benefits from that, very understandable!
And as regards Chinese pee and poo on pavements and walkways too, you are either abnormal or downright dishonest with yourself!  Any normal person would be disgusted to face daily such anti-social behavior, but here you are, trying to convince readers that mentioning it is stereotyping, as if it is not generally true!  I am inclined to believe that you are not abnormal, but dishonest; you jolly well know that it is a fact, but deny it to score some cheap points at me! And btw, I am not the only one who raised this issue, someone else did so, and I lent my support!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.