Views: 3487|Replies: 4

“大专毕业,本科在读”如何翻译?TKS。 [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-8-3 15:22:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-8-3 15:29:46 |Display all floors


an undergraduate student after obtaining an associate degree

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-8-3 16:33:30 |Display all floors


a college graduate &  a university student .

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2004-8-3 16:40:52 |Display all floors

based on the upstair's version

a graduate , and  taking the courses of undergraduate student.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2004-8-4 00:38:37 |Display all floors


In North America (I know, I know, there are exceptions):

Major = 3 year program = 专科 in China
Specialist = 4 year program = 本科 in China.

e.g., I've graduated with an economics major, but am furthuring my study in the specialist program.

If you just look at the names it seems more logical that Specialist = 专科, but when you look at the number of years required, it is the other way around.

I would like to hear what they call them in the other regions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.