Views: 2085|Replies: 1

Open Letter To The Forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-3 00:20:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KnowledgeWisdom at 2015-6-2 18:31

I haven’t been on Chinadaily fo a long time the last I cansee I was here was in 02/2014.

Today when I log on I see that I have not really missed anything. Just the same people who still try and belittle each other as much aspossible and get away with it. No real intelligent discussions that does not turn into name calling and mudslinging.

This is one of the reasons why I have left here, there is good people here but just as many who get their kicks by trying to be as rude as possible and thinking that other people will approve that type of behaviour.Well, there is apparently enough of those on both sides here to keep it alive and kicking after such a long time.

I have entered a lovely relationship with a Chinese Woman and we are now living together for the past 6 months. I hope that we never build such a relationship between us as what I experience and see here on this forum. Such narrow minded people with such narrow views. Always fighting about the same things, over and over.

My advice.

If they have not listened to your view for the first ten times you have aired it, no matter how many times you spew it, they will not change their minds. Just leave it and associate with those who can respect you even if they do not agree with you. Rather spend your time and energy on such people and content.

Time is precious, spend it wisely.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2015-6-4 02:44:10 |Display all floors
Knowing  personal bearing limites, knowledge boundaries and interesting points may keep a sound socializing.

A prosperous forum needs wider participations from all walks of life with diversified nationalities and backgrounds. Obviously it is not enough right now.

Progress to being maturer in indeed requires sea of changes in terms of philosophical and intellective forwardness. Nonetheless that require much more inputs.

We know,  advanced equipment must have advanced systemic design, better process quality control and timely updating  management, so on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.