How to protect ourselves [Copy link] 中文

ccpforme has been deleted
Post time 2004-8-6 07:06:37 |Display all floors

I think it is obvious...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-8 12:09:18 |Display all floors

I hate to use this analogy...but it might help us understand

I think what happened to the Chinese lady was a horrible thing, I also think what happened to the Chinese children being stabbed and cut was more horrible.

The thing is, both horrible things were committed by two people who were equally guilty equally unstable and equally not in control of their emotions. Both of those men should not have been working where the were. For what they did they must be taken away from other people. All the victims were innocent of anything. They deserve the most possible compensation for their pain and suffering. Especially for the fact they were attacked without warning. The man in China was mentally unstable and I feel the border guard (who had a history) was equally mentally unstable but mental problems should not make a difference. They must be punished for what they did.
   I get tired of reading "America did this or that" when we with logical thinking don't say "China" did that to those children. We know that the Chinese people are loving toward people unless those people are not good. Same is here in the US. We hate evil people just as much. So lets try to get our thinking aligned and admit that most of us care about others regardless of where they live.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-8 12:54:16 |Display all floors

Perhaps,he refused to serve the "Blowjob"

for the policemen unlike some white ladies know how to cope with their requirement. hahaha!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-9 11:27:20 |Display all floors

Get a life!

There we go again.
The underdog complex strikes. If you travel then things can happen regardless where you come from.  Will we knoe the real story? Probably not so can we leave this small dramatic event for what it is: Nothing to get too exited about.

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.