Author: kenein

Is it justified to take nude photos in Forbidden City [Copy link] 中文

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-6-2 08:12:26 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2015-6-1 12:26
A lack of respect and I cannot imagine that there is not a law against it.

Why must there be a law for - or against everything? I agree with you that these pictures show a lack of respect, but we cannot legislate morality.
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-6-2 08:14:30 |Display all floors
And, of course, the model is female. I firmly believe the human form is beautiful, why is only the female form depicted?
Are we looking at desecration of the Forbidden City, or yet another demeaning of women?

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-6-2 08:38:05 |Display all floors
Wouldn't this model, sitting on a relic qualify for the 'tourist behaving badly' law? She was a visitor to an historical site - a major tourist attraction, after all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-2 09:04:50 |Display all floors
I don't think nude is suitable given the circumstance and the culture. maybe time is changing and advancing, but something rooted in people's mind doesn't  adapt so easily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-2 09:15:19 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-6-1 10:50
They don't call it the forbidden city for nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-2 09:33:31 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2015-6-2 08:12
Why must there be a law for - or against everything? I agree with you that these pictures show a l ...

Yes you can and we do. What the Chinese do is another matter but I am sure that they must have something on the statute books to preserve us from acres of flesh being exposed in public places.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-2 09:37:32 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2015-6-2 08:14
And, of course, the model is female. I firmly believe the human form is beautiful, why is only the f ...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we rarely agree as to which bodies are and are not beautiful. But the last thing I need when photographing a thing of beauty is a naked woman completely out of character with the shot.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.