Author: voice_cd

Contribute opinions on Sino-Japanese relations   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-5-29 20:24:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-29 23:26:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Tsaokuohua at 2015-5-30 22:43

If there are not the second-hand computes from Japan, I can not enter the internet today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-29 23:27:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2015-5-29 10:32

Human history is full of war-crimes. I tend not to blame the average soldier. I tend not to generalize about individual people based on their country's past crimes. I tend to blame the powerful leaders and elites of countries. My own experiences with "average people" of all cultures have indicated to me that 90% are "kindly disposed". During wars, the elites motivate a quite "unnatural" cruelty in both soldiers and some ordinary civilians. That being said, it would be good for the Japanese government (and ordinary Japanese citizens) to make a deeper apology for things like the Nanking Massacre. It must not be assumed, though, that the Japanese are to ONLY ones who have sinned in history. At this point we all must live on one planet. So we must
look-forward to forgiving one-another for our past misdeeds.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-29 23:42:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2015-5-30 08:04

I am quite suspicious about the "sudden change" of mind of the Chinese government to explore the possibility of reconciling with Japan.

It comes to sudden, too make me believe in the sincerity of it. I would of course welcome it, if it were genuine.

But it could be, that China has just realized, that it provoked a union of countries stretching from Japan to Australia and India (and everything in between), not to forget the USA. So, it seems rather likely that the flirt with Japan is rather tactically motivated than anything else, in order to disturb the alliance of so many countries.

Sorry, but that is my observation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-29 23:49:58 |Display all floors
The knots between China and Japan are Nanking Massacre and Diaoyu Island issue. If the two issues could be peacefully resolved, the two countries would be in peace with each other. Some experts and researchers think we should lay aside these things now and look forward to the future. Maybe this is a good idea. However, there is a problem in it. How long can we postpone these issues? This seems too difficult to tell. Now I just think a good communication should begin with a good attitude towards each other, which means Chinese and Japanese people should accept the things that have passed but keep a friendly attitude to each other. At the same time respect the specific living habits of each other. Official communication seems too hard today, while folk-way communication can be one sound way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-29 23:55:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2015-5-30 08:03
ampraxu123 Post time: 2015-5-29 23:49
The knots between China and Japan are Nanking Massacre and Diaoyu Island issue. If the two issues co ...

You promise them not to touch these issues and in return Japan has to keep out of the South China Sea.

When you have grabbed the South China Sea you will get back to your Diaoyu Island claim.

Clever, but predictable tactic.

I knew everything is just a fake flirt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-30 07:36:55 |Display all floors
If the United States insists in the South China Sea "freedom of navigation". If Japan insists on the thinking of militarism, if, Vietnam, and the Philippines and other countries to the South China Sea regarded their inland sea, then there is no real peace in the South China Sea.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.