Author: sleepye

Foreign boyfriends VS Chinese boyfriends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-20 04:50:01 |Display all floors

hahah.....u all are cute.....

oh....quite interesting to read through the replies under this topic especially the part of comparison between whtie and black .....hahahha.......well.......to be honest.....chinese is the best....trust me....if you hit on the wrong one....

we eat rice everday......sometimes we have noodle or dumpling....we love it say oh....so great to have it.....but wat if you have it for every day.....u will hate it.....I have toast every day.....I hate it.....but I am in a western society....it's life....so I accept......but I love rice best....and no chinese will be tired of rice right? same story....

get something new and fresh.....white and black would be fun....white behaves gentleman....hum....that's right....black are good at dancing....yep....andddd......black kiss r very fantastic and make u honry..lol but would like to say chinese are best...if u get a right one....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-22 13:42:39 |Display all floors

I like foreign boyfriend

i am a Chinese girl and I appreciate the looks of westerner very much, and especially their polite manners "lady first (the most common)" really make women feel very good and superior, the gelten men behave very politely and decently. I worked with foreigners before and own some foreign friends, they are really gentle and always show kind and special concern to ladies whenever, wherever.
yeah, just like Mono-life said, she likes mixed children who are more beautiful and clever, if you own one mixed child, that's is your greatest and precious legacy.Me too, i like mixed child very much.
so i am interesting in foreign boyfriend,for me, choosing foreign boyfriend, definitely not after their money, visa card(i never expect to go abroad, China is my family), or other underlying purpose, i just like the feeling with them, their romance and gentle demeanor, and also for my beloved mixed child. simple and kind intention!!!

If you are interested in making friend with me(no language obstacle for you), you can send Email to you and drop me  a line at alice12350@hotmail.com

Note: only welcome sincere and gentle guy, playboy, no interest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-22 13:46:50 |Display all floors

SH husband

Yes, i agree some of your comments on SH husband, they are pretty good at houseworking, so if you dislike doing housework, just finding a SH husband is ok.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-22 18:06:18 |Display all floors

Money, so what?

Hi guys, yes, girls are interested in money. So what? The same goes for all races and genders all over the world. Should Asian girls be that different?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-22 22:57:00 |Display all floors

chinese/foreign

I think nationality doesn't matter. I mean, of course you can see at first sight that someone is Chinese or not, but only because he's Chinese or not you won't fall in love... you have to get to know his personality and if he's "your type" you have the chance to be friends and then who knows...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-25 14:59:10 |Display all floors

Nice to see...

...a decent discussion on the subject without the usual racists reraring their ugly heads.
Please carry on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-26 19:08:37 |Display all floors

can we please talk about individualism?

why not foreign? why not Shanghainese?

Why can't you bytches just pick a guy for who he is, intead of looking at what his passport/hu kou is??

Everyone is special, everyone is different, please note and appreciate this fact. Don't try to stereo-type everyone into a list of good/bad.

Foreign men are gentlemanly? Are all of them like that? precisely.
Shanghai men do housework?Do all of them do that? exactly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.