Author: sleepye

Foreign boyfriends VS Chinese boyfriends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-13 19:59:36 |Display all floors

nationality

"if you love him ,will u think about his nationality?i will not"

but nationality or physical characteristics (white, asians, black) are obvious things you notice even before you fall in love.

so how can you fall in love with someone from nationality that you don't like.  or from race that don't appeal to you.  kinda an oxymoron to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-15 13:31:23 |Display all floors

strange...

Why are you getting them hard and then measuring them during a physical?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-15 14:07:08 |Display all floors

just the change of view

Choosing foreign boyfriends or Chinese boyfriends, it is just from the different point of view. You know the global village is coming into being. It is reasonable to choose a foreign friend. If it is possible, I maybe choose a foreign girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-15 18:47:26 |Display all floors

for me, it's no different.

Not all Foreigner boyfiend is romatic and not all Chinese boyfriend is shy.

Cultue maybe different. But love and family is no different between westner and eastner.

I had do some test with some foreigner (Two Autria, one German, one UK) about the life mission and believe.
Someone of them always think about his partner and family. He is very good hubsand and loyal with family. Someone of then is change girlfriend very often. I think it is same with Chinese boyfriend. It is depend on his value system. He is a selfish man or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-17 17:49:07 |Display all floors

12 INCHES?

SIZE DOESNT MATTER!! IT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH IT THAT COUNTS!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-17 18:39:05 |Display all floors

mono_life

i am really agreed your idea and we are pretty same on some ideas. i want to meet you here again.i like good looking guys , nice guys and if i want to marry a white man there will be a only reason : i want to get a mix-blood child.hehe....but you know the western guys are always playing around when they are in China.i knew some guys who changed the girls every weekend ,it is terrible. but they are completely different when they are in their countries. it is very difficult to keep long relationship with these handsome western guys, for lover it is ok .but to be honest i really like these good looking western guys, some of them are really nice. just tell you my feeling. have fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-17 18:49:33 |Display all floors

i really cant accept shanghai guy

sorry i should let you know there are many girls from inland who really dont accept shanghai guys. no special meaning just let you know this situation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.