Author: sleepye

Foreign boyfriends VS Chinese boyfriends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-2 22:02:28 |Display all floors

sure

I mentioned looks and money because that's the most immediate thing.  It takes time to become attracted to a person's character.  Of course personality is the most important thing in a relationship but lets be honest, most guys aren't going to want to get to know the personality of an ugly girl. That works the other way around as well.........unless the guy is filthy rich.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 23:13:22 |Display all floors

depends

It depends on what you want in the relationship.  but i think  the black guys has the greatest thing in making a woman feel better in bed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-3 12:57:54 |Display all floors

Is that from experience?

They're said to be bigger but is that a myth or reality?  Bigger than Chinese of course, but bigger than a white man?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-3 13:23:44 |Display all floors

Amanda, you r right, it depends on individual's option

While i recalled someone said in other posting that, a  SH girl shall be pround of having a foreign boyfriends. Do you have any comment on this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-3 13:35:26 |Display all floors

Definitely

Black guys are definitely bigger than white guys... unless you're Ron Jeremy.

Come on Ilunga, you should know that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-3 14:28:31 |Display all floors

To:mono_life why not contact me

i have merits u wanna ur boyfriend possesses : white ,handsome,and have good manner to woman
    maybe you can reach me at :jaceadr@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-3 14:36:03 |Display all floors

come on

please stop!!!   
we are not discussing  which is better between whites and blacks . in some way ,whites is better than asians ,and everyone can make theirs own option.but judging from my standing point , the reason why girls prefer to making whites as their's boyfriends is that most of them want to go aborad and settle down aborad and at the same time got the nationality of that country !  i 've just read stories about this in which girls from china got married a white ,and lived in that country for several years ,as is known to all ,they got divorced .so the girls can live aborad legally .
but as a chinese boy , what i want to tell the girls who are seeking a white-colored boyfriend is that  almost all the chinese men are the elites of the world ,and the yellow-colored boyfriend is also a good choice!
that ;s my comment  of the discussions above

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.