Views: 28326|Replies: 86

Foreign boyfriends VS Chinese boyfriends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-2 16:09:15 |Display all floors
In order to answer the question, why there are more and more Chinese girls looking for foreign boyfriends? Discussion of the comparison.

Thx for comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 19:23:30 |Display all floors

Hmm...

Since I both dated Chinese guys and American guys, I guess I  can throw some of my opinons on this issue.

I guess there aren't many differences on this Foreign Guys VS Chinese Guys thing. I mean, people differ no matter what. I've seen Chinese boys who are more romantic than you could ever imagine, and I've also seen American guys who can't be more convertive and ...shy about their relationships.  I guess people like to stereotype one and other a lot...I really CANT say that foreign boyfriends are better, they are understanding, realistic or romance-lovers, neither can I judge Chinese boys traditional, more introvert about love affairs and such.

But for your memo, I only look at young people (young guys) and that is what I get....

We share love, romance, joy...and of course, differences, in every country and culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 20:16:20 |Display all floors

No self-respecting...

...Chinese girl would be seen dead with a foreigner.

Sorry just getting that one in before the racist peasant boy bigsky comes along.

It's the lure of the exotic.  The same reason foreign girls erm love Chinese guys so much.  Right? =o/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 20:17:59 |Display all floors

In my opinion

I like handsome boys,however, it's harder to find handsome guys among Asian people, cause the factor of a handsome boy is the clear shape of face,straight and beartiful nose,and bigger eyes,which are widely owned by white peope.That's not prejudice, that's the fact. I dated with some scarce very handsome Chinese boys, and found them dodgy,selfish and lack in good manner towards women.I don't mean there're lots of ideal lovers among white men,but I mean to try to find one,althouth I've never really had. Another reason why I want foreigner is, I want to have a mix-blooded child in future.According to the logic of biology, It must be better than both white people and Asian people.
As for black people,I love their talent in music and sports, but I'm already very dark....So I don't want to repeat the same story in my offspring. Just private taste, no other meaning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 20:18:21 |Display all floors

I think

it's the rolling up of the vests and spitting all over the place that entices them so much.  At least round these parts.  I know if I was a girl I'd be slurping away at their feet.  Irresistable!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 20:21:05 |Display all floors

mono_life

It's nice to know there's girls like you around.  I find it hard to meet English speaking girls here that put looks before money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 21:15:59 |Display all floors

ilunga,

money is not evil thing. I don't look down upon girls who run after money. Why does everybody show their despise on money? That's fictitious! Every person has its own preference. I emphasize on appearance, and that's usually called "skin deep". I AM SKIN DEEP! I just couldn't bare a people who is  not good-looking kisses me,so what?Did I kill people by that?Romantic young girls say "love needs no reason", actually it needs. Sincere heart is reason, pretty face is, and the nice expect of future material life is also reason. That adds to the good feeling when you're with someone. If it's quite reasonable for a gentleman to fall in love with big breast, then why couldn't a lady fall in love with cash? Who hates cash? Female bird knows to choose male bird who can provide the largest fish. It's nature.It's good for themselves.Men don't like women who just love money, analogously, women hate men who just care about their face and shape.I don't know the reason, maybe that makes them feel unsafe.
p.s. I don't like that type of men either! Although I know it's nature!! If we wanna believe in nature, If we wanna face reality, we have to overthrow great part of our moral system!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.