Author: admin

Is your smartphone killing relationships?[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-22 17:58:18 |Display all floors
TedM date. 2015-5-18 09:29
                                Mobile phones are essential and useful in China for many reasons, some of which are specific to this ...
I encountered a similar situation myself at one such dinner and abruptly closed up the "smartphone" as it was being used. This caused a bit of a kerfuffle at the restaurant as the staff had probably never seen such behaviour before, but they were more sympathetic towards me than to my Chinese dinner companion. Perhaps because they knew that I'd be footing the bill !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-29 11:43:48 |Display all floors
Smartphone let you absent-minded, you always keep an eye on it,one message is coming or does he reply to you? you are worried.Usually I keep the smart phone into my school bag, not let it be in my pocket. it is so good for me, if the whole day are off with smartphone.so keep it away,only when use it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-24 10:40:55 |Display all floors
Don't let smartphone to kill your time and your friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-22 16:06:07 |Display all floors
Don't agree any more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.