Views: 2788|Replies: 10

Is your smartphone killing relationships?[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-11 09:50:49 |Display all floors
Editor's note: Technology, especially the smartphone, has changed the way we live and communicate. An All-China Women's Federation survey found the more time people spend on mobile electronic devices; the greater the risk family relationships are put at. Are smartphones eroding family ties and ruining communication? You're welcome to leave your comments.

Austin (UK)

Too true, go out and see how  ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-11 09:50:50 |Display all floors
the smart phones do really influence the way we communicate with one another. you can see people using theie smart phone and totally immerse in their inward world wihtout looking up for hours and so do some little children. they have acess to this new technology at such a young age that they also easily addict to it. they prefer to playing games with they ipad to going out to have outdoors activities, which is bad for they health both physically and metally. maybe it is time for people to realize what the new techonlogy has bring us and use it sensiblely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-13 00:08:53 |Display all floors
Smartphones are not killing relationships, people are by being obsessed by them. My phone does not need my attention, the important people in my life do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-13 00:32:26 |Display all floors
ysyaileen Post time: 2015-5-11 03:50
the smart phones do really influence the way we communicate with one another. you can see people usi ...

Outdoor activities in China in the big cities is very dangerous because of the air pollution. As I type this the PM 2.5 in Shanghai is 127. Here in my hometown it is 4.

Blaming smartphones for all those things is silly. If you are alone in the subway why not play with your phone? And only a complete imbecile plays with a phone when you go somewhere with someone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-14 10:48:01 |Display all floors
totally agree with the author's opion!May be we should pay more attention to our family orally, spend more time on reding the real paper books or kindle(elctronic book).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-18 09:29:00 |Display all floors
Mobile phones are essential and useful in China for many reasons, some of which are specific to this country. However, the world trend in their use is clearly that they are addictive. Count the number of people walking past you clutching their phones in their hands or talking into them. Count the number of times your girlfriend looks at her messages in the space of 5 minutes. I understand that some teenagers suffer psychological stress  if they are deprived of their phones. One personal experience I had was when I took a lady out for dinner. She spent the whole evening looking at her phone, and even preferred to text and hold conversations with her friends instead of engaging in conversation face to face with me! Was this because I am really boring? Nonetheless I felt degraded and worthless. If I were not such a gentleman I would have walked out and left her to pay the bill! Phones are becoming a danger to people and their effective relationships with others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-19 15:27:54 |Display all floors
Smartphone is not the culprit,but a scapegoat!It is just the man who use it .Like a gun itself cannot kill people,a man can do it by using it.For most people living in this IT age,smartphone is the way of life!Some use it ,some rely on it ,some hate it,so what,it just is there,and this is a part of life you will never divest of!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.