futsanglung Post time: 2015-5-9 01:52
I will look it up

1927, I'm getting old

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2015-5-10 10:15:42 |Display all floors

Loud speaking is one of the annoying things.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-10 18:08:30 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2015-5-10 10:15

In certain circumstances I would agree with you
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-10 22:14:55 |Display all floors

People talking on mobile phones so loud that the phone is not required as they can be heard on the other side of the blasted planet.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-11 00:29:37 |Display all floors
Most Chinese people driving.

Jumping queues, cutting across oncoming traffic and then not even making an effort to get out of the way, just dragging their feet like they have all day. Always wanting to be at the front of the traffic lights, but then when the lights turn green, sitting their playing on their phone. Complete lack of respect for other road users, cutting in far too tightly on high speed roads, even in the rain, risking other peoples lives for the sake of being 1 car ahead. Never using indicators. If you use indicators as you should, you will be blocked as if using a piece of road in front of most Chinese drivers is the same as using their wife/husband for recreational sex. Blocking junctions until the entire junction is gridlocked, and nobody can get through. General incompetence and not have the spacial awareness to think, oh, maybe i should stop here, so he can pass, then we can all get on our way, but instead getting as far down the road in this second as i possibly can, so we spend the next 15 mins whilst trying to squeeze through a small space, with zero skill. Once the road is a little busy, it is so important to be there as fast as you possibly can, but when there is nobody in front, driving sooooo bloody slooooow and getting in my way. Every other person is not only talking on their phone, but doing text messages, wechat, whatever and all this being done by a person that is oblivious to others and can barely drive, even when they are not distracted. Where else to they have to put a policeman on most major junctions in rush hour (they do in Shanghai) to ensure people behave in a remotely reasonable manner.

My favorite, is the retards what will actually flash you in a traffic jam, expecting you to get out of their way. I mean what must be in someone's pathetic excuse for a mind, to flash the guy in front, when we're all stuck in a traffic jam?!

Drunk people may do some pretty nasty stuff overseas, but at least they sober up in the morning and you don't have to be in those places, where drunk people go.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-5-11 05:11:04 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-5-10 04:16
1927, I'm getting old

Getting? I have got

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-5-11 05:11:38 |Display all floors

Sorry, can you speak up I can not hear you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.