Views: 6126|Replies: 51

I wanna break up with my boy friend   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-3 11:20:04 From mobile |Display all floors
My boy friend and me have been together for 5 more years , every thing is fine ,but recently we had a Cold War ,no talking ,no eyes catching , and eat separately , even my brother came, he said nothing to him, and even I said I need to work on Sunday ,he said do be fake yourself , I mean , how come, he said that. I really do not like the way his talking to me , like I am doing nothing ,i work so hard , and a lot of pressure every day , but he never understand ,and said I wasted a lot of money buying something which is useless . And ask me to save money for buying a house , and he compare his salary to mine. How come ? A s a man?????? Even his birthdays bought him a watch ,but when outcomes to my birthday , nothing ,no surprise , even no tiny gift . I feel very desperate for him. What can I do ???????

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-5-3 12:33:56 |Display all floors
Strange how you only talk of material things, nothing of love or closeness

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-5-3 12:49:12 |Display all floors
I guess leave him....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-3 12:54:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-3 13:00:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-3 13:31:24 |Display all floors
Looking at your situation, best thing to do now is to leave him while you are still young and able to find another bf! I f you hang around with him too long and go beyond 30 years old, you would end up  leftover woman! I often wonder why Chinese girls keep hanging on to their bfs whom they are unhappy with. There are 1.3 billion people and even allowing for the aged, women and children, there are still a lot of eligible men available. Not worth brooding over an unhappy match.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-3 13:41:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2015-5-3 13:48

There is a common saying that Chinese girls hang on to their bfs despite being unhappy because they have given away their most precious thing, their virginity, to their bfs, and are afraid the next men would not want them because of that. How true is that saying?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.