Author: admin

Is square dancing enjoyable or annoying?[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-23 14:10:50 |Display all floors
I can't help but laugh when I see such occurences. Its just a shock to me, something I am still not use to I guess. It's sad we don't have such freedom in Canada. If you tried this in Canada you would likely end up being arrested by the police. So I say dance on folks, just do it in a respectful manner so everyone can enjoy.

PEACE OUT!!
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-24 12:44:21 |Display all floors
I agree sometimes the music is too loud.  No need to broadcast it in an area larger than the group dancing. And no need to do it late at night or very early in the morning as it will disturb people how are trying to get to sleep or put children to bed.  But overall I think it is a good thing and one of the charming aspects of Chinese life.  To bad we do not have more of it in America, we could use the exercise!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-11 17:27:33 |Display all floors
yeeeah ...it's very enjoyable!!!! did you see it - http://torrentdron.com/search-tor/dancing.html  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 16:26:37 |Display all floors
Haha, I tend to be fond of seeing the square dancing. I think it is enjoyable and interesting. Both the dancers and the spectators are happy and in high spirits during such a dancing practice.
But seems to be a fact that some people hate this situation. They think it is noisy and boring. They try their best to prevent this kind of practice.
Maybe the government can do something to solve this contraditon. For example, to build a suitable square which does not affect the surounding people's life very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 21:47:45 |Display all floors
I think it's great! Granted it's a little loud, but I wish our streets at night were as welcoming and pro-active to the community in England as they are in China with square dancing :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-11 10:15:38 |Display all floors
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
I like square dancing very much. It is enjoyable and not annoying.
Yours faithfully,
Fritz Schenkel, Shenyang, Liaoning Province
P.R. China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.