Author: yinemil

how to get along with roommates? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-27 16:29:36 |Display all floors

the best way

I think you must be a man who like peacefulness.

Pls try to change yourself.

1.the best way is to play with your roommates and develop the friendship among you.

2.Make yourself tired or listen to music before sleep.

3.The last way is to go out and rent a room for yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 16:29:39 |Display all floors

the best way

I think you must be a man who like peacefulness.

Pls try to change yourself.

1.the best way is to play with your roommates and develop the friendship among you.

2.Make yourself tired or listen to music before sleep.

3.The last way is to go out and rent a room for yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 18:24:02 |Display all floors

Try to make some noise when they want to sleep and let them know what the feelin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 18:51:31 |Display all floors

Negotiate with them!

In this world, everything is negotiateable!
You can negotiate with your roommates, tell them about your feelings.
No more a tooth for a tooth!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 19:40:31 |Display all floors

tell them what is your feeling

i think you should communicate more with you room-mate and tell them
what is your feeling .i think they will consider  you feeling.it these not work
go out and rent a house

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 19:44:26 |Display all floors

My opinion

Nearly everyone went through a period of impressive campus. It is unavoidable for most of us to live with our classmates in the same dorm. As Different people have distinct character,every roommate maybe has evident difference in lifestyle. It usually gives rise to interference among roommates.How to get along with your roommates during your stay in campus? It is far from a headachy puzzle although it is somewhat boring and unbearable at the beginning. Mutual understanding, mutual respect and frequently close conversation are the key point to solve the question. Endless spat on the question can never clear up controversy, even deteriorating relationship further. For youngster, the temper is conspicuously passionate under some circumstances. Overindulgence and self-esteem make a question well-solved become complex. Try to refer to the situation with your roommates when you are under relaxing state. If nothing can be done to change the environment in your dorm, you have to resort to school related staff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 20:54:58 |Display all floors

it's not all their faults

if only you in the room have such problems, you should think about it: why cannot you join them when they are chating or playing etc? don't always blame others.  
  People are different and have different habits.  If you show your understanding, you will get the same respect.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.