Author: ColinSpeakman

Attitude to Chinese expats   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-18 18:23:33 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-4-17 18:42
If you accept the reality of discrimination so readily, many employers could indeed reject your jo ...

In the meantime, while you spend time debating and arguing and bashing China, the third-world Asians are racing right past you..The first-world westerners seem rather poor in comparison to Asians nowadays...Is it because you don't know how to make money in peacetime....So, please stop living in the past. Your heyday is over. Next time you tell an Asian to "join the ranks of garbage collectors," I suggest you look in the mirror first.

That reminds me. This German guy thought it was cool he could pick me up in his used car he got for some $2000. I was never one to look down on "poorer" people but because he acted like he was doing me this huge favor by giving me a ride in his car,... but I have had Asian friends who have given me rides in their $50,000 cars and mentioned nothing of it...when it comes to generosity with friends, Asians are much more generous.. I'm sorry, I just don't see how your western values that you are trying to push onto Asia has any worth....couple this with how you thought a western dude spraying a chinese woman right in the face is a "fairly trivial" matter...I just don't have a very high opinion of you...it's too bad, but it does reflect on your race.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-18 18:41:40 |Display all floors
If you accept the reality of discrimination so readily, many employers could indeed reject your jo ...

stupid. but i see you have friends here, because someone keeps deleting my responses.

anyway, it doesn't matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-18 18:43:13 |Display all floors

if you became nicer, i would talk to you even if you became a garbage collector. no worries about that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-18 19:06:13 |Display all floors
skater7.01beta Post time: 2015-4-18 18:43
if you became nicer, i would talk to you even if you became a garbage collector. no worries about  ...

You sound like a woman, trying to change someone from what they are into something else the woman thinks that they should be. Not on your Nellie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-18 21:16:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-19 10:48:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2015-4-19 11:12

Discriminating against anyone is bad enough, but for the Chinese to discriminate against their own kind is even worse! It smacks of inferiority complex. The Chinese have always been worshipping white men, from the time the white invaders colonised China; Hong Kong lost to the Brits, Qingdao to the Germans, and in Shanghai where there were signs saying, "No Dogs and Chinese Permitted", and when the Summer Palace was looted and burnt down by the white bandits who carted their spoils back to their homeland!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-19 10:49:16 |Display all floors
Discriminating against anyone is bad enough, but for the Chinese to discriminate against their own kind is even worse! It smacks of inferiority complex. The Chinese has always been worshipping white men, from the time the white invaders colonised China; Hong Kong lost to the Brits, Qingdao to the Germans, and in Shanghai where there were signs saying, "No Dogs and Chinese Permitted", and when the Summer Palace was looted and burnt down by the white bandits who carted their spoils back to their homeland!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.