Author: cindy1225

Should Hamilton apologize after spraying Chinese hostess with champagne?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-17 15:04:04 |Display all floors
Dam filter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 15:05:13 |Display all floors
well, i personally believe that she says she didn't mind it because she's just being nice and she doesn't want to make a big scene....but i can't believe that she actually enjoyed being sprayed at like that...i bet she would complain in private to her close friends how westerners can be so rude...

anyway, this is just nice to know, but it's not something that's so outrageous that we should keep fighting about it....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 15:49:58 |Display all floors
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-16 18:07
Christ. She's just saying in her opinion, he should apologize, and she's asking what you think. She' ...

He should be 'recalled'
and returned to school and continue his lessons

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 17:50:25 |Display all floors
Although not a fan of Formula 1, anyone who is familiar with this sport will know that this sort of thing happens at the end of every race.
While I would not like to be on the receiving end of a bottle of champagne like the hostess in the picture, and it was not really good manners, pleading ignorance about the possibility of this sort of thing happening in the end of the race is hopelessly naïve.
are there pictures of the race winners spraying each other?
no, because they were probably not Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 18:30:10 |Display all floors
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-17 14:51
interesting...so just because it is a common occurrence, that makes it acceptable?

well, domestic ...

Several Chinese women were recently imprisoned in Chinese jails for "causing trouble" by protesting about issues such as domestic violence and employment discrimination against females. So what kind of bind were these women in : complain and be put into gaol for your efforts or put up with the male dominated norms of Chinese society wherein women are treated as inferior beings ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 18:31:42 |Display all floors
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-17 15:05
well, i personally believe that she says she didn't mind it because she's just being nice and she do ...

So many things are "nice". It might be "nice"if you did many people a kindness and kept your nice ideas wholly to yourself. Have a nice day, too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 20:25:30 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2015-4-17 01:06
would you be demanding an apology for uncouth behavior if it were a Chinese doing the spraying?

this is not a good manner or lacking good behavior rather an event like this people would do exactly what it did at the moment...and it doesnt matter who did it (it's understood)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.