Author: Perfumecity

15 Of the World’s Nastiest Animals   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-17 09:28:26 |Display all floors
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-17 08:02
if nature is wondrous and beautiful, then so too is the human species.

Hypothesis

I am coming to the conclusion that life is fragile,rare,ephemeral and carries the seeds of it's own destruction.If evolution is real then eventually a species that can modify the environment will emerge.That is us and it may be our destiny to end life on this planet.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 10:08:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by skater7 at 2015-4-17 10:09
petera Post time: 2015-4-17 09:28
Hypothesis

I am coming to the conclusion that life is fragile,rare,ephemeral and carries the seed ...

I used to think life is fragile too, but not anymore...I saw this one old Chinese series, and the guy who just fled danger was saying to the girl who was worried about him, "people don't die easily, that's why people say life is difficult...If you can die easily, then no one will say life is difficult..."

But no one dies unless they are ready to go. You can say that accidents happen, but that's only what you think...who's to say which view is right...so there are people who say, no accidents in life, and what appears to be an accident is just that, an appearance, but things have been calculated to happen, and believe it or not, your inner self has approved of all "accidents" that happen to you.

We have a beautiful future ahead of us...this moment in time is as bad as it's going to get...when things hit the bottom, they can only go up...if humans were as destructive as you and some others say, then the world would not exist. the world exists because it is propelled by an energy that is love.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-17 14:43:12 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2015-4-17 00:46
The leech is actually quite a clean animal, apart from the medicinal uses it is put to.

2 me, the leech's very dangerous as it sucks our blood. Gooseflesh...!      

As 4 medicinal uses, it can b used 2 cure tumour, skin disease, gout, chincough or even schiz.      

Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 14:58:30 |Display all floors
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-17 08:02
if nature is wondrous and beautiful, then so too is the human species.

The first part's very true, sadly, the second part often fails.        

任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 15:10:52 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2015-4-17 14:58
The first part's very true, sadly, the second part often fails.

the human species is part of nature...you can't separate the two...either they're both good or they're both bad....

anyway, i'm not too fond of the human species either, but i try to see the bigger picture. otherwise, i would just say, screw humankind, live selfishly, help yourself, who cares about other stupid people...many people feel the same way, ...but all humans are good-intentioned, they couldn't live with their conscience otherwise....though some are led astray....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 15:12:53 |Display all floors
in human form, sometimes we have to associate with people we can't stand or with people we don't like....but in spirit, only like attracts like, so if you don't get along with someone, you would not get together with them ever.....so we are on the earth planet to learn what we couldn't learn otherwise....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 15:31:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Perfumecity at 2015-4-17 15:31
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-17 08:01
humans are part of nature. we are not really destructive. its all part of the learning process. it s ...

Yr post's the most sensible & hopeful one. I'm very grateful, Skater.      

We humans will probably know we r part of nature when we turn into ashes & dust. Consciousness can't b destroyed, but the fact's that some of us have no any sense of consciousness at all.      

We'll b wiser if we learn from nature, a free yet profound knowledge. Can the lost souls be saved? Yes. A gud wish out of gud intention.       

Hope it's not 2 late 2 lock the stable door after the horse has been stolen!      

任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.