Author: Perfumecity

15 Of the World’s Nastiest Animals   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-15 09:37:04 |Display all floors
Nasty buggers they are
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 20:04:55 |Display all floors
Anopheles mosquitos kill more people than Hippos in Africa.

Male domestic goats and giraffes also drink the female's urine before mating. It tells them if she is ready to conceive

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-16 06:39:45 |Display all floors
Well i dont find any of these animals disgusting or unpalatable at all.  The problem with the person
writing comments on the lovely animals is that she or he is comparing the animals to human beings
life and  surroundings  and that is grossly unfair.  These animals live in the natural surroundings relative
to each one of them and they survive the best way they can for centuries in some cases.  ne question i would like to  ask is.  Do any of these animals create smoke and pollution?  Do any of these animals build things that interfere with nature  like dams and tall building?  I will leave it up to the individual to decide but i do not believe these animals   are "nasty"  or  "disgusting" as suggest by the author of these outlandish  statement on lovely and natural animals    from phantomguy the one who speas as he see  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 00:46:55 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2015-4-14 12:48
12. Leeches

The leech is actually quite a clean animal, apart from the medicinal uses it is put to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 07:12:09 |Display all floors
Nature

This thread shows a contempt for nature that is despicable.We humans are the most destructive species.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 08:01:29 |Display all floors
humans are part of nature. we are not really destructive. its all part of the learning process. it seems that we destroy nature wherever we go, but we cant really kill or destroy anything, because consciousness cant be destroyed. everything has got consciousness even plants and rocks. the greater purpose is knowledge. our souls learn from mistakes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 08:02:54 |Display all floors
if nature is wondrous and beautiful, then so too is the human species.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.