Author: masterkung

Promoting Han Chinese Buddhism in China for National Integration [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-13 18:52:13 |Display all floors
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-13 15:59
well?

Although I attended both Confucianist and Christian schools, I have remained Confucianist due to the influence of my Overseas Chinese family which was more Confucianist than Buddhist. Also, the Overseas Chinese from Fujian Province are followers of Matsu who is worshiped as a Taoist goddess on both sides of the Straits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 19:17:46 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-4-13 18:52
Although I attended both Confucianist and Christian schools, I have remained Confucianist due to t ...

Yes, but previously, you were like, "hallelujah praise the lord"....so were you never a Christian....just curious :p

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 19:39:08 |Display all floors
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-13 19:17
Yes, but previously, you were like, "hallelujah praise the lord"....so were you never a Christian. ...

Those words were written in jest to illustrate how dogmatic Christians are as I have Christian friends and relatives who spend all their time trying to convert me and others to their religion. Compared to Buddhist monks or Taoist priests, they're so overzealous that they behave like brainwashed fanatics rather than spiritual teachers. Christian zealots are not tolerant of diverse religious beliefs or multi-faceted spiritual practices, a rare quality which can be found in East Asian religions. Pre-Christian Europe was home to a multitude of indigenous religions which have all but been "wiped out" by the dogmatic absolutism of Christian messianism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 20:28:10 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-4-13 19:39
Those words were written in jest to illustrate how dogmatic Christians are as I have Christian fri ...

Neither the government nor native faith institutions have the capacity to take on the Christian missionary onslaught on China. They are well funded and well oiled with a regimented cadre of foreign and native trained neo-converts to spread the façade and fraud.

In fact missionary activity is like ideological warfare. It is systematic, motivated and directed, that looks to establish a particular religion for all human beings, in which the diversity of human race, mind and needs is forgotten. The global missionary business is one of the largest businesses in the world. Not only Catholic church but also various Protestant organizations have set aside billions to convert non- Christians to Christianity. Organized conversion activity is like trained army invading a country from the outside. The missionary army goes to communities where often there is little resistance to it, or which may not be aware of its power or motives. It will take advantage of the communities that are tolerant and open-minded about religion and use that to promote a missionary agenda that destroys this tolerance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 20:31:10 |Display all floors
Neither the government nor native faith institutions have the capacity to take on the Christian missionary onslaught on China. They are well funded and well oiled with a regimented cadre of foreign and native trained neo-converts to spread the façade and fraud.

In fact missionary activity is like ideological warfare. It is systematic, motivated and directed, that looks to establish a particular religion for all human beings, in which the diversity of human race, mind and needs is forgotten. The global missionary business is one of the largest businesses in the world. Not only Catholic church but also various Protestant organizations have set aside billions to convert non- Christians to Christianity. Organized conversion activity is like trained army invading a country from the outside. The missionary army goes to communities where often there is little resistance to it, or which may not be aware of its power or motives. It will take advantage of the communities that are tolerant and open-minded about religion and use that to promote a missionary agenda that destroys this tolerance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 20:37:34 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-4-13 19:39
Those words were written in jest to illustrate how dogmatic Christians are as I have Christian fri ...

I see. I try to understand them but I can't...you don't believe in Jesus Christ and just for that, you're going to hell? My Christian friend will not say that to my face, but I know that's what she thinks.....How can people be so badly brainwashed?....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 20:57:37 |Display all floors
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-13 20:37
I see. I try to understand them but I can't...you don't believe in Jesus Christ and just for that, ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.