Author: helena_chenhui

Two Couples Fight on Board   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-16 18:44:01 |Display all floors
Some chinese version of Dr Phil in near future ?
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 09:21:08 |Display all floors
Well  as one blogger said  it does provide  entertainment.  But at what cost?  It is not a good reflection on the Chinese people.  I have visited China  on about 10 times and this behaviour is not normal behavious bye Chinese people.  It is certainly immature and irresponsible  behaviour  and needs to be sorted out and punished to the highest degree.  What  normal  adult would stand up and start  to punch and attack a person in any public place for some simple  touching a shoulder or similar part of another persons body.  from phantomguy   

'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-19 06:28:50 |Display all floors
It is one thing behaving badly in public
it is another when bad behaviour such as this potentially puts other people's lives at risk.
This is not the first time there has been physical fights between Chinese passengers on a plane, not to mention the improper use of the emergency exit when one man decided it was ok to open this.
I fear it is only a matter of time before such behaviour actually causes a serious accident on a flight, and people die.

I personally witness a passenger getting angry when an air-hostess accidently nudged his arm when she passed him. She apologised immediately, it was an accident, but it took a second air-hostess to calm him down.
adult self-control anyone?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.