Author: smuffy

Why do large number of civil servants quit their job? [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-4-13 12:43:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-12 20:16
Sure you were downplaying the meaning of the title and the messagej.

A "large number of civil se ...

1 person out of 65000 might seem like a big number to a propagandist who's trying to make
a mountain out of a mole hill but nobody else cares.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 13:04:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-12 20:59
Do you use a magic wand to come up such figures?

No one mentioned how many civil servants have ...

Ever hear of arithmetic? Read post 4 and get some practice using elementary school level problems.
Hint, there are approx. 1300000000 people in China. Can you divide by two to get a rough estimate
of the people in China of working age? Maybe the division that the next step requires is too much for you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 14:17:06 |Display all floors
How should we know? You should be the one telling us. So tell us, why?

I think that the only place where it's glamorous to be a civil servant, may just be China...It's so interesting...correct me if I'm wrong. But nowadays I have more respect for civil servants...I realize that there are hardworking and lazy people working in all jobs...I think some Chinese civil servants are honest and hardworking and respectable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-13 14:23:54 |Display all floors
From your own post, you mention a higher pay in other fields...By the way, it never works out for happiness if you apply for some job just because of its high average salary...To be happy, you have to love what you do...I should know, because I majored in something I wasn't interested in, just because it was a high paying field...let financial gains come as a result of a happy life well-lived...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 11:47:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-13 04:12
Yup, I went back to Post No. Four, and lo and behold: it was written by none less glamorous than ...

If half the people in China are of working age that means about 1 out of every 65000 people who
are of working age are civil servants looking to change careers. Nothing is remarkable about that.

But the crack down on corruption in the Chinese government probably did discourage some of
those who were looking to climb the ladder through devious means.
For those individuals private enterprise is their best bet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So explain what 1 person in 65000 of working age people looking for another job is a "major hike"
over? 1 person in 75000?

If there is an increase in people leaving the CPC to go to the private sector because of a corruption
crack down then I'd say those people are fearful of being caught doing devious things.
This simply proves the crackdown on corruption is working.
This is why they are seeking the private sector.
The very worst of the criminals would be a perfect fit for a capitalist organization.
After all, capitalism is corruption proceduralized.

As far as personal insults goes I see you have your crew working overtime trying to find any
dirt on me. Nice try but it didn't work. You and your crew throw many more personal insults,
both personal and generalized derogatory remarks, in one day than I do in weeks.
So I will not respond this latest personal insult of yours in the post I am responding to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 15:36:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-17 14:43
Another Robberism:

"This proves that the crackdown on corruption is working..."

The first one and a quarter lines seemed ok

and then came that Shadow of yours and dumped you over the cliff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-21 16:51:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.