Views: 547|Replies: 6

Japan's new textbooks deceitful and harmful [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-9 10:59:32 |Display all floors
A still, captured from a report broadcast by China Central Television (CCTV), shows an exhibit set up at the Kyushu University Medical Science museum in Japan that shows evidence of university faculty members conducting a vivisection on a captured US pilot in 1945. [Photo: cntv.com]
Japan's new textbook revisions provide another example of how the Japanese government, under Prime Minister Shinzo A ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-9 11:00:21 |Display all floors
The governments of China and Korea should set up websites telling the whole world the stories of Nanjing Massacre, sex slaves, and other Japanese WWII war crimes.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-4-9 12:43:59 |Display all floors
The Japanese learned well from their western masters.
Just as with the textbooks in the US and Europe, history can be revised to further their agenda.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-9 17:57:41 |Display all floors
In my views, Japanese government is creating a new breed of society for the younger generation to crunch their fists against the neighbouring countries for harbouring lies against their motherland. The ripple effect would see these younger generation grapple together without understanding the truth, to strike back hard to win back the glory that their forefather had fought for. Japanese government is waging a psychological war using them as their best bait abeit pleas that they reveal the truth of their merciless deeds.
Very high handed strategic move and certainly very surprising the US government closes its eyes on them hiding historical truth yet developing arm defence co-operation with them to further boost their desire to turn back the clock. What a sin....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-10 05:12:27 |Display all floors
I just read elsewhere that a ceremony was held in honour of the victims of the Nanjing massacre. It must be a very sensitive issue. I remember watching a video about it sometime ago, i could not watch till the end. Got to give credit to the Chinese though, they know that you don't cleanse blood with blood. No wonder Confucius was from China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-14 23:03:59 |Display all floors
I cannot think of a single country that has not a deep, dark, evil past. We humans all behave in the same way. When see something that another people have that we want, we take it. And if that means that we have to kill them to get it, we do so.  Of course we then write our history books to omit, cover up or lie about our criminal past.  That's human nature too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 00:07:55 |Display all floors
DF21d Posted On  6 DayEarlier
The governments of China and Korea should set up websites telling the whole world the stories of Nan...

Absolutely back this propose.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.