Author: bex

Is it possible to prepare a whole weeks food at a time?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-10 19:25:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-10 14:08
Some of its ingredients - maybe. But I doubt my olive oil (from Spain) and my Italian balsamico  ...

oooo how do you make your own salad sauce?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-10 19:30:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-10 14:07
I don't live in a forest - I live in our own apartment along with my Chinese wife. The ants is h ...

yeah.. once i read on newspaper said the different layer of fridge has different use, but this is not a common knowledge for us ,  i think we can blame on the seller they suppose to let us know ...otherwise who's going to figure that out it probably is just a place to store sth you dont it go bad too soon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-10 19:35:31 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2015-4-10 17:29
I have to agree on the sugar, uncooked rice and most types of biscuit. We have ants galore here bu ...

tu hao !  u must be living in a villa/house , we live in high-rise apartment won't have this ant problem , rich people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-10 19:37:15 |Display all floors
skater7 Post time: 2015-4-10 17:55
sunny side up eggs with rice is an easy meal if you are busy, and boil some vegetables, easy too.. ...

what to cook for lunch to take to company?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-10 20:04:56 |Display all floors
Yes and it's quite simple. You need a load of fresh vegetables, a comfortable chair, a glass and a bottle of nice Irish whiskey.

Wash the vegetables thoroughly and eat some. Place the remainder in your fridge. Eat only vegetables for a while.

After five days of this and when you're sick and tired of the veggie diet, sit in the comfortable chair. Pour some of the lovely Irish whiskey into the glass and drink it slowly, savouring the unique aromas and taste. Repeat this until the bottle is empty then close your eyes for a couple of minutes. When you open your eyes again, you will have leapt forward in time and the week will be over.

I recommend you try this soon and often.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-10 20:30:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2015-4-10 20:48
bex Post time: 2015-4-10 19:35
tu hao !  u must be living in a villa/house , we live in high-rise apartment won't have this ant p ...

Yes I live in a house, with gardens and a reasonably large vegetable patch and herb garden, fruit trees etc. I am currently looking to buy a farm.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-10 20:36:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-10 14:08
Some of its ingredients - maybe. But I doubt my olive oil (from Spain) and my Italian balsamico  ...

Olive oil from Spain, most of it is adulterated and not what's advertised on the "tin" as it were.

There was a massive scandal here in Australia when a lab tested all of the imported Olive oil, only a couple were found to be what they claimed to be.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.