Views: 1001|Replies: 6

Boy suspected of being abused by foster parents[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-5 10:14:34 |Display all floors
Pictures of a nine-year-old boy suspected of being abused by his foster parents have gone viral online in China after they were uploaded by an Internet user on Sina Weibo on Friday.

The images, posted by "chaotingbanrixian" showed the young boy covered in scars and bloodstains.

"One of the boy's teacher discovered that the boy received more and more injures recently and preferred to stay al ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 10:14:35 |Display all floors
These people need jailing. This is disgraceful. Poor little boy in need of protection and love instead receives beatings and abuse. Goes to show that just because someone is 'highly educated' doesn't mean that they cannot be a monster, criminal. I am pleased that China is starting to take child & domestic abuse seriously these days, but the nursery school should not have waited a year to report these abusive foster parents to the police.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 19:00:01 |Display all floors
This is definitely not forgiveable! Extra work should be given but must be to test if someone could manage it. To cane this boy till this stage of injury is insanity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 21:24:06 |Display all floors
the adoptive mother must be punished seriously, she is not qualified to be a mother and i  think that the jugde should deprive the custody right of the adoptive parents. they are highly educated in their brain but  vicious and selfish in their mind. they know nothing about educating a child.
in one word, they are disgusting and make me sick!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 06:08:05 |Display all floors
I would love to be a judge in a court-case like this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 22:33:19 |Display all floors
how can I say ,first ,the children of day should be strictly tutored,then for the adopted parent , I understand their educational manner,but I hate their measure of education.especiouly I against the event of accident through internet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 23:02:20 |Display all floors
i have heard of worse.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.