Author: bfsuleo

How Can Bookstores Stay Alive?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-6 19:28:03 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-4-5 19:18
and yet you have failed to explain to me how is it possible that equity is on the asset side of yo ...

I answered you by trying to explain that equity as in assets and share capital are different things, share capital does not figure on a balance sheet but you seem unable to grasp that basic fact

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 21:56:23 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-4-6 13:28
I answered you by trying to explain that equity as in assets and share capital are different thing ...

Tell your F1 investors this and see how hard they will laugh at you.

Your "company" is the only one in the world which share capital is not listed in the balance sheet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 22:01:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by bex at 2015-4-6 22:04

have some very popular bookstores, nowadays its not all about selling books also entertain the customer and keep them interested also a way to kept it open like some of the bookstores i know which running very well, they hold weekly events like gathering people watching moving or writing articles to recommend their books , create we chat  group and sharing a part of the good paragraphs from the books.

even though who likes to read lots are often more nerdy(lazy) they would prefer just click and buy online

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-7 06:54:16 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-4-6 21:56
Tell your F1 investors this and see how hard they will laugh at you.

Your "company" is th ...

Wrong, share capital is listed in accounts but not on balance sheets but as you are a lowly employee responsible for supervising the backhanders you pay through your agents maybe that fact is beyond you

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-7 08:17:44 |Display all floors
Only for practical reasons do I have an e-reader: I couldn't bring as many books to China as I'm likely to read in one year. In my opinion, nothing compares to the feel and smell of a book. Spending a day in a library is one of the most peaceful times one can hope for.  
On the other hand...
Considering the environment and these newer technologies that do not call for trees to be sacrificed for a good story, perhaps e-books are a good thing. Fewer books, more trees.
I can see that.
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-7 08:44:12 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-4-7 00:54
Wrong, share capital is listed in accounts but not on balance sheets but as you are a lowly employ ...

Go back to grade one. You don't know anything about accounting, share capital and equity are listed in the first rows of liabilities in EVERY balance sheet in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-7 09:01:44 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-4-7 08:44
Go back to grade one. You don't know anything about accounting, share capital and equity are liste ...

Show me an example of where share capital is listed as a debt on a BALANCE sheet as you claim

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.