Author: IsralGoldstein1

How Will China Maintain Stability in the Face of Freedom?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-3 10:03:03 |Display all floors
not even include jews....

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-4-3 12:17:45 |Display all floors
IsralGoldstein1 Post time: 2015-3-30 20:30
Most of the world is covered in freedom.

Obviously you have never been to China.
I have just as much freedom while I'm in China as I do in the USA.
Sounds like you've been successfully indoctrinated by the western "educational" system.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 16:50:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-4-3 12:32
Stop talking nonsense, Stone-Face. Any Chinese going to the U.S.A. is FREE to apply - and expect ...

u r idiot...nothing else!!!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 17:08:41 |Display all floors
IsralGoldstein1 Post time: 2015-3-31 16:52
From North, South, East, and West, China is surrounded by an ocean of freedom that is pounding on  ...

first, define freedom? I mean, you don't really have a democratic system in America. The people can only really vote for one of two parties and their policies are almost indistinguishable. Both are hard, right wing conservative. For me, a referendum type system, similar to Switzerland (if I remember rightly) would be one such example of freedom, one america doesn't have.

You keep looking at this from a very American perspective and you just come across as taking cheap digs at China because you can. I think, in reality, for a western country America's politics and ideologies are extremely backwards, waaaay behind that of Europe, but again I use my European perspective to look at this and am somewhat biased.

First, you let us know what freedom means, and then I shall explain exactly how America is not as free as you think. And don't forget, America gives you freedom is now a meme that simply means America is going to declare war on your ass and steal your oil...
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 17:11:08 |Display all floors
IsralGoldstein1 Post time: 2015-3-31 18:54
The West protects the weak.  The Chinese citizens don't have the strength to fight for freedom.

ok, well for one "the west" includes a lot of countries, many of whom do not participate in many of America's wars. Don't generalise, I tell many Chinese on here off for this too.

And secondly, please don't be protecting mycountry in the future, every country you seem to be "protecting" goes down hill very quickly.

Took America a long time to Protect Syria, didn't it? Oh, that's right, they had no oil. America "protects" when it suits them. Not because they need protection.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 17:12:49 |Display all floors
IsralGoldstein1 Post time: 2015-4-1 11:16
The West is an umbrella term that includes all that consider the EU, USA, Australia, Israel, Canad ...

another assumption on your part here, moral standards  themselves are entirely subjective and I like to think Scotland has a lot higher moral standards than America. Free health care, free education, strong social welfare...these are high moral standards by my eyes (see how it's subjective) and many of these America seem to be missing.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-5 17:15:13 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-3 12:17
Obviously you have never been to China.
I have just as much freedom while I'm in China as I do in  ...

I agree, in China you cannot speak out against the government....but then Snowden showed us this is true in America. In China you can't use facebook...you try opening kickass torrents or the piratebay and see where that gets you in the states.

There is as much freedom in both countries. I wouldn't say America is more free, maybe a little more but not much. China at least has the excuse of not being a world leader in human rights...that would be one of America's claims...
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.