Author: jasonliuchin

i want to find some friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-5 11:00:17 |Display all floors

I want to read it ,too.

Hi,gald to know you thought. I 'd like to be one of you friends, and exchange ideas only with Englinsh so that we can improve our English together. and tell the funny things in our daily life.do you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-5 11:18:15 |Display all floors

to winster

you give me a good explanation of playboy. I like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-6 08:03:20 |Display all floors

how do you do?

it is pity!you want to make friends,but your post is only seven!my e-mail:wutian4500@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-6 09:13:01 |Display all floors

hello,my friends

hello,i'm24.
i work in Shunde.Guangdong.
I look forward to making friends with you.
My E-mail:zaihongliu@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-16 17:03:53 |Display all floors

i am a girl

I am a girl, i like boys, anything wrong?

George, am i wrong ? hahahaha,

George, you are funny, I know you!!!! hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-16 17:12:37 |Display all floors

i hope you are wrong

Hey, in fact, you are already wrong, coz Jasonliucchin has already proved that the truth, yeah,he is  a playboy, if you don't believe, just ask him!!

he told me everything on line, haha, but i am sure he is excellent guy, smart, constant, helpful, and kind, his greatest interest is making girl friends!! haha, hey , take it easy, not girlfriends, but girl friends, they are totally different, hee hee~~~~~~~

Sorry for making so many confusions.BUT finally i will tell you, he is not playboy, personally, playboy likes making many girlfriends,but Jasonliuchin just makes girl friends!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-16 17:15:18 |Display all floors

me too( i am a girl )

i am in shenzhen now. please contact me via grace4649291@yahoo.com.cn if i can be your friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.