Author: KIyer

Do the Chinese need to be more assertive?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-22 19:14:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 19:31:54 |Display all floors
Assertive ? The Chinese are already in carrot or stick mode. Or in short words "bully"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 20:24:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 20:25:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2015-3-22 16:33

Why this obsession with Chinese people? Who told you Chinese people are not assertive? Ask a Korean, Japanese or any Asian.

If you have watched hordes of Chinese tourist rush past queues then you'd know.

Assertiveness is a meaningless word dreamt up by all these self help American guru. It is inherent in human nature to hold one's ground when necessary........holding your ground is yes......being assertive! Why reinvent bread
I find that Chinese people in common with Japanese and Korean are as assertive as anything. It is called stubborness! Much more so than Indians :)
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-3-22 20:26:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-3-22 22:27
coralbay Post time: 2015-3-22 21:14
Cannot understand the issue?

I stated that the Chinese ARE assertive in the context of their own c ...

Since you appear to be clueless take a look at my blog with the same title and OP. See the comments there from those who know the Chinese and mainland better than you do.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 20:30:08 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-3-22 06:18
This is not about me. Let's see if you can meaningfully contribute a comment on the OP. Or will we ...

You made it so when you called the characteristics of Chinese people into question Now, answer the man and stop pussy footing
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-22 20:31:28 |Display all floors
Here in UK, Indians are perceived as Yes people.......I hate racial stereotypes but hmmm

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.